[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

Search This thread

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You!

AD-1024-500.png

Download in Google Play

Introduction:

Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. It is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it to anywhere. It contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you can control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.

What's new in version 2.0.2:

1. Support 3 panels.
2. Support auto hiding point icon in selected apps.
3. Support customizing point click action.
4. Support app drawer.
5. Fix bug: ROOT features not work on android 4.3.
6. More folder icons available.
7. Shop for Pro features.
8. Fix FC bugs on some devices.

3panels.jpg

morefeatures.jpg

What's new in Version 1.6:
1. Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
2. Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
3. New feature: Support "Auto-sync".
4. Support Android 4.3.
5. Fix some bugs.

What’s special:

1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color.
5. Can be hidden to the status bar, when user needs the full screen mode without any interference.

screenshot_whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
-Screen brightness
-Ring mode
-Bluetooth
-Wifi
-GPS
-APN(Mobile network)
-Rotation
-Flashlight
-Airplan mode
-Volume up
-Volume down
-Expand status bar
-Auto sync

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating toucher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.

How can I hide the floating button temporarily?
When you are doing something in full screen mode, and you don’t want to share the screen with any other apps, Please Long Press the floating button, to hide it to the status bar of the phone.
And if you need it back to screen, please tap it in the status bar, then Floating Toucher can be launched easily.

Download in Google Play

Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.

Contact & Feedback:

Any questions or suggestions, contact us via below email. If you want to be a translator volunteer, please also let us know:)
Our Email: floating.mob@gmail.com

Last edited:

ronski77

Apr 26, 2009
Nice app and good job Dev. However it is not supported on nexus 7:( or am I missing something.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Census Taker

Jun 7, 2008
Chinnor
This is a nice tool and my first impression is that it does the job well. :good:

Do you plan to enable it for users to add widgets in the future? It would mean that frequently used ones would be available all the time instead of just on the home screen.

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
This is a nice tool and my first impression is that it does the job well. :good:

Do you plan to enable it for users to add widgets in the future? It would mean that frequently used ones would be available all the time instead of just on the home screen.

Such a great suggestion. I will take a look about tech solution. Thanks a lot. :)

x-dira

Nov 6, 2011
can u add volume and power menu(hold power button)...

Thanks

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Bilgets

Oct 27, 2011
Jakarta
mind if there's unused slot, it will be hidden? o_O?

like the first screen, if i have 4 shortcut on the outside ring, can the other 4 be hidden? o_O?

jiyucn

May 23, 2011
Looks nice. I will take a try.

The first look makes me think what's this. After check the demo video, I think it could be a nice app. Thanks for sharing. Will share my experience later. :laugh:

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
Volume is in our plan, power menu is a great idea, but we need to check if it's feasible technically.

Thanks.

susanz

Jul 9, 2013
So cool!~

:good:
Hey guys, really like your work, especially making the photo as a floating point! I bought the pro version and it's just worthful. Now i can make my BF‘s photo floating on my note 2! lol
btw really looking for it working on nexus 7. :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You!

AD-1024-500.png

Download in Google Play

Introduction:

Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. It is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it to anywhere. It contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you can control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.

What's new in version 2.0.2:

1. Support 3 panels.
    2. Support auto hiding point icon in selected apps.
    3. Support customizing point click action.
    4. Support app drawer.
    5. Fix bug: ROOT features not work on android 4.3.
    6. More folder icons available.
    7. Shop for Pro features.
    8. Fix FC bugs on some devices.

3panels.jpg

morefeatures.jpg

What's new in Version 1.6:
    1. Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
    2. Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
    3. New feature: Support "Auto-sync".
    4. Support Android 4.3.
    5. Fix some bugs.

What’s special:

1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
    2. Creating folder for apps or switches
    3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
    4. Changing the panel's color.
    5. Can be hidden to the status bar, when user needs the full screen mode without any interference.

screenshot_whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

1. Clear memory
    2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
    3. Favor apps
    4. Recent apps
    5. System switches
    -Screen brightness
    -Ring mode
    -Bluetooth
    -Wifi
    -GPS
    -APN(Mobile network)
    -Rotation
    -Flashlight
    -Airplan mode
    -Volume up
    -Volume down
    -Expand status bar
    -Auto sync

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
    The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
    There are two ways to uninstall it:
    1. Open floating toucher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
    2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.

How can I hide the floating button temporarily?
    When you are doing something in full screen mode, and you don’t want to share the screen with any other apps, Please Long Press the floating button, to hide it to the status bar of the phone.
    And if you need it back to screen, please tap it in the status bar, then Floating Toucher can be launched easily.

Download in Google Play

Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.

Contact & Feedback:

Any questions or suggestions, contact us via below email. If you want to be a translator volunteer, please also let us know:)
    Our Email: floating.mob@gmail.com
    Amazing APP :good::good::good:

@ Developer,

Would it be possible in the future to give a name to a folder in: " choose action-new folder "

For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. :)
    Want to be able to show the toucher with anything i want (including gesture) that's why i talked about making a shortcut (so other apps can call it)

Regards

Yes. This. Either a shortcut or activity or intent so it can be called up any way one wants... Gesture, launcher, pie...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
    What about 'call actions' like quick call a person or quick sms? I think it would be a nice feature.:laugh:

In next release, Floating touch will support to add shortcut to panel. You can find "direct call" to a person in shortcut.

Most of android ROM support this kind of shortcuts. :)

Please stay tuned.
    Awesome floating tools. More themes for it is good in the future.
    BTW. using photo as point is a good idea :)