[Q] [ROM][KK][.230] eXistenZ Ultimate

Search This thread

jneka

Oct 12, 2013
Valencia
'cause I'm new on XDA can't reply in the main thread... so

some one knows if i can flash this rom if i've installed the stock .230??

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Somebody already asked in the rom thread. You should search before opening a new thread. ;)

If you have a working custom recovery, then yes you can just flash the rom.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jneka

jneka

Oct 12, 2013
Valencia
Tnx

Somebody already asked in the rom thread. You should search before opening a new thread. ;)

Tnx a lot 4 your answer :good:! I did the search but did not find so I asked...

BTW you know about a bug in the sound during the call? how I fix it?:confused:

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
any questions , just ask in the thread,, but search first before posting :)

You cannot post in the development section unless you have 10 posts.
Also, questions or anything not related to development technically should not be posted in development threads. Nobody follows the rule, but it's still true, so this is the correct place to ask. ;)

jneka

Oct 12, 2013
Valencia
I disagree

Also, questions or anything not related to development technically should not be posted in development threads. Nobody follows the rule, but it's still true, so this is the correct place to ask. ;)

I'm totally disagree, I understand this is a rule but a new member like me can't post a reply in the mean thread so we have to come to Q&A, HELP & TROUBLESHOOTING... it's logical

I hope you understand my point....

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
I'm totally disagree, I understand this is a rule but a new member like me can't post a reply in the mean thread so we have to come to Q&A, HELP & TROUBLESHOOTING... it's logical

I hope you understand my point....

Yes. I said you posted in the correct place! You were right to post here. All the people posting repeated questions in development threads are the ones that are wrong. :)

syahazu

Jan 1, 2013
New Castle KB

my apology for the late reply,, well im referring to this thread.. we got a new member here, just wanna cheer him up and supports developments here :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tnx a lot 4 your answer :good:! I did the search but did not find so I asked...

BTW you know about a bug in the sound during the call? how I fix it?:confused:

You should read through the thread. I don't even use the rom, but found this post. ;)