Off-Topic: Discuss other devices here incuding iPhone

Search This thread

nerys71

May 13, 2008
fashionable? no. in fact I consider the iphone cosmetically to be not so appealing. the S3 is much more fashionable in my opinion.

Now "trendy" yes absolutely. but not fashionable.

porshce2

Nov 15, 2012
I personally like the cosmetics of the iphone.. well the back at any rate. The screen of the iphone 5 though is just terrible. Did they widen it at all or did they just add length because it seems so awkwardly shaped to me.

davelikestacos

Jan 8, 2013
New York
davidszoke.x10.mx
I gotta agree, I believe the iPhone is a very sleek and nice looking phone. It also feels great in your hand. However, the lack of innovation in the iOS convinced me to switch to Android and after installing the LiquidSmooth 4.2.1 JellyBean ROM, I have never been happier. I love my Galaxy S3 and Android and iOS is a thing of the past in my book :)

Reactions: Whiplashh

Whiplashh

Jun 29, 2012
All I can say is wow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Lol. Look what I found. uploadfromtaptalk1358782668440.jpg

Sent From My Rooted, S-OFF'd Blackberry Curve using the iOS XDA Application for Android.

chriswbush

Dec 1, 2011
California
I have both the S3 and Evo Lte and I have to say samsung does have bad qaulity builds comestically my s3 feels cheap in my hands compared to my evo but I do love the s3 software wise so for the comestic problem I have with the s3 I just put on my otterbox commuter and love this phone xD

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Whiplashh

blue5055

Sep 30, 2012
South Park
I was in Best Buy today with my rooted S3 & some guy made a comment about how some ppl arent smart enough to get a iphone. I said oh really well show me all the things your iphone can do that my S3 cant do. After about a 10 min a$$ kicking by the S3 he was asking the sales rep to look up his account to see when he was eligible for a device upgrade.

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Why the ehck would anyone wanna talk about a stupid when we have a device that is 1000X better and can do a lot more things ;) !

TheSocalGuy79

Feb 9, 2011
Orange County, California
Came from the S3 to the iPhone 5 and now back to the S3. It just amazed me how after 6 phone that Apple has put out other then the look and feel of the phone its self nothing has changed. Same boring iOS look. I'm happy I made the switch back.

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington
Anyone have any clue why my iphone 4s is being a complete b**ch? i go on the app store, try to find kik messenger, and nothing shows up.. i go to the online page, and still not showing up.. yet it is on all other phones.. wtf is going on. Theres 0 restrictions on the phone, and just blah. tried all basic stuff.

Cosmic Phoenix

Sep 20, 2012
Louisville
Went from the iPhone 4 to the GS2 to the 4S to the GS3 to the iPhone 5. Where I once loved the simplicity of iPhone I grew to hate it after coming from the GS3. It was so boring. Switched back to the GS3. If only some of my most loved/used iPhone apps could get decent upgrades on Android (SPOTIFY!), I'd be set.

fransauce

Aug 25, 2011
Apple's marketing strategy consists of trendy commercials and overpriced products to provide a false sense of quality

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
Apple's marketing strategy consists of trendy commercials and overpriced products to provide a false sense of quality

This is a good answer, exactly what I tell everyone I know that owns an iphone. They are very boring to me. Just no fun. No customization compared to Android. Who wants to buy a phone that is locked up airtight, not me. But, I guess Apple likes it that way.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Samsung confirms galaxy s4.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S4 to launc...amsung-confirms-galaxy-s4-to-launch-march-14/

Sent from a planet far far away.

Do you think its enough difference to switch from GS3? I ask myself this everyday.

G

GuestK00145

This is a good answer, exactly what I tell everyone I know that owns an iphone. They are very boring to me. Just no fun. No customization compared to Android. Who wants to buy a phone that is locked up airtight, not me. But, I guess Apple likes it that way.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Do you think its enough difference to switch from GS3? I ask myself this everyday.

Think about difference between the epic touch and the gs3. I think the differences between our gs3 and our gs3 is a big difference.

alaman68

Nov 20, 2010
drinking under a bridge
so we just got new Motorola RAZR M's at work today. they are not bad, but it was funny because as a GS3 user i said "it's nice to have normal sized phone again" and the iPhone users said "it's nice to have such a big screen". made me nose laugh and fart a bit.

Reactions: flastnoles11

Top Liked Posts