[Q] Loud speaker not working anymore

Search This thread

djleejay

Aug 16, 2012
right,i recently put my phone under a cold water tap to give it a clean and the loud speaker stopped working..it made a cackly noise and now the music is just about audible if i put my ear right up to the speaker port. I ordered a new loud speaker from ebay and its doing the same thing.its been about a week now since i rinsed it under the tap :( any ideas anyone id be so gratefull.thanks in advance

Last edited:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
right,i recently put my phone under a cold water tap to give it a clean and the loud speaker stopped working..it made a cackly noise and now the music is just about audible if i put my ear right up to the speaker port. I ordered a new loud speaker from ebay and its doing the same thing.its been about a week now since i rinsed it under the tap :( any ideas anyone id be so gratefull.thanks in advance
Sorry freind. The water damaged the phone:(. I really get sad when i hear someone get water damage:(

alone_in_dark

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
ahh its gone now anyway..sold it to cex for 60 pounds lol..thanks for your help mate :) the water proof is aload of crap..more like splash proof..the only genuine waterproof phone ive had was the moto defy

It is normal that speaker's sound will be reduced after submerging or if water gets in the speaker... After 2/3 hours, it gets fixed automatically... Z is fully waterproof... I've tested it a lot of times...

Sent from my Xperia Z.....