[Q] Voicemail Notifier

Search This thread

evoguy404

May 22, 2011
Deep Space........
What's up fam I've been using voicemail notifier for awhile because Im on boost so my voicemail dont work unless i call and check it every so often...But up until recently i checked my market and voicemail notifier was not there..I've tried youmail but it kinda sucks.........Is there anyway i can get voicemail notifier to work again? Thanks fam

mortgage_man

Jun 9, 2009
Charlotte
What's up fam I've been using voicemail notifier for awhile because Im on boost so my voicemail dont work unless i call and check it every so often...But up until recently i checked my market and voicemail notifier was not there..I've tried youmail but it kinda sucks.........Is there anyway i can get voicemail notifier to work again? Thanks fam

Not sure about the notifier, but u can always use Google voice with free transcription.

Sent from my Boost'd Evo using Tapatalk

sha4000

Aug 20, 2011
And once you get GV you will never be able to revert back unless you call the carrier and get them to reverse to your regular voicemail. I had to end up calling sprint and stay on the phone for 1/2 hour to get it straight.

velocity300

Jan 15, 2011
Voicemail Notifier for you...

I don't know if you found voicemail notifier or not but I do have it. Let me know and I will put it in dropbox or whatever method helps you out. I am not a fan of Google Voice for vm and did like notifier as It's simple and works well with almost anything.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

No idea where the crying face came from...totally accidental. Didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so just wanted to clarify that....

evophonehome

Sep 16, 2010
I lost the number that shows how many new voice mails I have on the home screen, but the Sprint voice mail still works.

ltjchiq

Feb 23, 2012
Thank you so much for this! Not knowing when I had a voicemail was driving me insane, and Google Voice wouldn't work.

spooky187

Sep 2, 2011
so this just tells us that we have a voice mail, but how do we make it download the voice mail to the phone?
I have htc evo 4g on boost mobile...