[ROM][SGH-T889 / t0ltetmo][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Search This thread

Postal Psycho

Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Data icon fixed? Data issues fixed?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Data seems normal, but missing h+ icon. Trying to manually select tmobile as network instead of automatic but instead of tmobile and at&t being listed, us and at&t are listed. Pull down notification panel says us instead of tmobile. But it's cosmetic.

Had to flash 4.2 camera mod since photosphere isn't included - thought this was a 4.2.2 ROM

Glad to be back on cm and have access to theme engine

Last edited:

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford
Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Data seems normal, but missing h+ icon. Trying to manually select tmobile as network instead of automatic but instead of tmobile and at&t being listed, us and at&t are listed. Pull down notification panel says us instead of tmobile. But it's cosmetic.

Had to flash 4.2 camera mod since photosphere isn't included - thought this was a 4.2.2 ROM

Mine says T-Mobile. But the data icon disappear everything it uses data... Data seem a bit slower and higher pings.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Mine says T-Mobile. But the data icon disappear everything it uses data... Data seem a bit slower and higher pings.

I just got 28MB.. Slow pings are not necessarily the phone more likely a slow switch or router somewhere. Most routers ignore or prioritize ICMP traffic.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

Last edited:

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford

I just got 28MB.. Slow pings are not necessarily the phone more likely a slow switch or router somewhere. Most routers ignore or prioritize ICMP traffic.

I'm getting 14Mbps I used to get 20-25Mbps average... So you are saying it might be T-Mobile?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

No data issues here. If you know how to theme and mod apks you can fix the h+ icon yourself, i did. So far this rom is running great. :good:

I just took it off completely. It was bothering me. Lol

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

I'm getting 14Mbps I used to get 20-25Mbps average... So you are saying it might be T-Mobile?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I just took it off completely. It was bothering me. Lol

It could be T-Mobile or any router or switch between you and the site you are pinging and downloading from.

brashmadcap

May 22, 2010
Texas

photosphere is nexus 4-specific i believe

jdiddy_ub

Sep 20, 2010
Queens Village, NY
Figured people might want to give this a shot - it's working fine for me so far - flash at your own risk
Photosphere flashable zip from here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=201787

Oh I realize cm and carbon don't have functioning voice search(Google now?). I'm going back to myrom for now.

i initially had FC when i opened google voice search...i updated google search in the market and voice search/google now worked (on carbon)

Reactions: Postal Psycho

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

i initially had FC when i opened google voice search...i updated google search in the market and voice search/google now worked (on carbon)

Working for me as well

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Figured people might want to give this a shot - it's working fine for me so far - flash at your own risk
Photosphere flashable zip from here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=201787

Oh I realize cm and carbon don't have functioning voice search(Google now?). I'm going back to myrom for now.

Working for me

noCOMPLY

Dec 20, 2009
Alternate Camera .apk?

I searched a bit but I can't seem to find out if there is a way to get the camera working. I like having a camera to the point of almost needing it. It would be really sh!tty to have to go back to TouchWiz just because of a broken camera...

djxspike

Mar 8, 2009
Rainbow City, AL
benpike.net
Why does the data icon constantly go from 3g to 4g? Thats the only thing ive noticed.

Known issue. Just an icon issue.

It's a feature not a bug.

Most non-AOSP ROMs show "4G" all the time when actuality it constantly flucuates between 4G (HSPA/HSPA+) and 3G (UMTS).

The radio's natural idle state when in a 4G area is 3G. CM simply shows it switching up to 4G when data is moving across it.

The non-AOSP ROM's do this to avoid confusing people and let the carriers keep their faux-4G branding intact.

Reactions: deeznutz1977

Postal Psycho

Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Mic audio in anything but native dialer. I.E. Skype, grooveip, Google Voice

I can confirm Groove ip is working fine, at least on wifi. I never did use those Jedi roms because the dev ignored Groove ip concerns

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

It's a feature not a bug.

Most non-AOSP ROMs show "4G" all the time when actuality it constantly flucuates between 4G (HSPA/HSPA+) and 3G (UMTS).

The radio's natural idle state when in a 4G area is 3G. CM simply shows it switching up to 4G when data is moving across it.

The non-AOSP ROM's do this to avoid confusing people and let the carriers keep their faux-4G branding intact.

I thought touchwiz shows h when idle in a 4g area but h+ when active in a 4g area. Cm 3g when idle. Touchwiz also has 3g icon but it's rarely shown.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wik: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T0lte_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

Downgrading to 4.1.x ROMs:
    - After flashing your 4.1 ROM, flash the attached file to move your sdcard content out of the 0/ subfolder.

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=t0ltetmo

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#t0ltetmo/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    eAJJIl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    AW: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

The CM devs do not follow this thread I don't believe.

Carbon 1.5 | Kroz Hue Brown Theme | Crack Flasher

we don't?

we follow it but ignore all posts without logs and proper problem descriptions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Excited about 4.3. The low volume is still a pain the butt with the latest nightly in the meantime. Seems like turning up all variables still results in my phone whispering to me.

If you go to Settings --> Advanced --> Audio ---> In-call Volumes / Streaming Volumes, and reset to default, you will actually restore all the audio to full volume. Setting those sliders to anything else results in whisper-quiet audio. The sliders are definitely broken so don't touch them.
    Support has not ended guys.

bluetooth in call is shared on other variants and so it will get fixed eventually. Just have patience. I'm not finding much free time to work on this nowadays but I do have a look from time to time.

For the other issue such as signal bars disappearing: I simply don't even know how to fix this because I have the AT&T variant and this problem doesn't exhibit itself here.

Call echo: working on this next. I have an idea what might be causing it for you t-mo guys.

If I abandon this (might happen!), I'll let you guys know. Don't worry ;)
    AW: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

The last M release was about a month ago, so here's hoping.

I'm thinking we'll have to wait a bit more though because i think the next M will be 4.2.2-based.

Of course, that could just be wishful thinking on my part too lol

currently none of the exynos4 devices will get M builds. still to much issues left.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app