[Q] home screen issue in moto g

Search This thread
Mar 11, 2014
Do anyone facing this issue in moto g, i experience this issue atleast twice a week like text of the application is blurred. I want to know what is the problem and how can i solve it. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-11-14-37-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-14-37-27.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited:

fgl27

Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2014
Brazil...South of the south
Do anyone facing this issue in moto g, i experience this issue atleast twice a week like text of the application is blurred. I want to know what is the problem and how can i solve it. Thanks in advance :)

I've seen this before ...

Some users have reported this problem a few days later, after having received an update.

You must have noticed that after you turn it off and on it fix, but comes back after some time.

For realy fix it, only way is to do a factory reset.

Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. Keep in mind, when using this feature everything is deleted.

To reset your device:

1. Touch
spdrjpn13.png

2. Touch Settings

3. Touch Backup & reset

4. Touch Factory Data Reset

5. Touch Reset Phone

I before that i used a app to make a backup, like easy backup and ES task manager (es to make a copy of all apk from the phone), export it to PC after the reset, import back and use the backup to restore.

*A factory reset keep the phone on the same version if it is on 4.4.2 will maintain, is like a fresh install, of the os...

Last edited:

zazzy24

Aug 1, 2013
I faced this issue once in the first week of using the phone. A restart solved the issue then. Soon after that i switched to nova launcher and haven't faced the issue again.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk