[Q] Battery Life Xperia Z2

Search This thread

Quezacot

May 8, 2014
Hello this is my first xperia smartphone. I'm impressed about the battery of z2 but I have question about battery life, I have auto brightness auto, Sleep 30 seconds, mobile data on, nfc off, Wifi Always on, stamina mode off. I looked into may battery usage and the screen usage is using 62 percent? When you charge your z2 phone is it necessary to make the battery turn to 0 percent before charging? Mine was I discharged it to 0 before charging it but when I read about the battery Li-Ion that it doesn't need to be discharged to 0 is this ture? .How to make the battery life of z2 last longer but not damaging the battery itself? Any tips? Thank you!

nikola1970

Feb 22, 2012
You shouldn't discharge your battery to 0%, never! Personally i never discharge my phone under 10%, when it is 14-15% i plug in the chager.
It's bad for your battery life to discharge it to 0%.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quezacot

May 8, 2014
You shouldn't discharge your battery to 0%, never! Personally i never discharge my phone under 10%, when it is 14-15% i plug in the chager.
It's bad for your battery life to discharge it to 0%.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So I think I damaged the battery of my phone. After I read about that Li-Ion battery I never discharged my phone to 0. I have bad experience about my HTC One M7 I always discharged it to 0 and now when I fully charged the htc one m7 to 100 percent it will drastically go down to 92 percent after 5 mins.

cedropol

Mar 16, 2013
I don't think so you damaged battery discharging battery to 0% once, moreover it was "user 0%", battery had some energy inside. So keep in mind that optimal for battery is work between 40 and 80% but of course it is not very convenient.

Reactions: Quezacot

Quezacot

May 8, 2014
I don't think so you damaged battery discharging battery to 0% once, moreover it was "user 0%", battery had some energy inside. So keep in mind that optimal for battery is work between 40 and 80% but of course it is not very convenient.

thanks. I'm very worried about battery because this phone is very expensive I don't want any damaged on my phone.

kingrion88

Oct 28, 2013
Thanks buddy! But the screen usage of the z2 is eating the battery of 62 percent :crying:

Wait.. obviously "Screen" usage takes up the most percentage on a phone because you're using it? Judge the battery overall when you reach from 100% to 15% or so.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea regarding the battery usage, you should take your time to read and understand it. :good:

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
60% used by screen is good, that means there aren't any apps in the background eating your battery

Sent from my Xperia Z1

Top Liked Posts