[CWM][APP] AROMA Filemanager by amarullz

Search This thread

Taraen

Sep 30, 2011
I found this just now and thought I need to share it. :) This app is kinda young, but can be really useful.

You need to do some tasks in your phones file system, let's say if you have just bricked it and need to copy some files to your external sd as backup before you just kill everything and reflash the ROM. You can use this! :cool:
You want to flash a zip file, have a current backup but since than copied one file into your system that's not in the backup and you only have it on your computer at home? Use this and create a backup only this instead of everything again! :eek:

What I am talkin about is AROMA Filemanager: The first filemanager you can use without booting up android. This app is opened by "flashing" this like you would install a ROM. If you have used Vurrut ROM with AROMA Installer you know how it works. After start you have a full filemanager within your Clockworkmod Recovery system.

I have not tried it yet, I will do that tommorow, but I am that excited that I had to share it now. :D

Link to thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1646108

Taraen

Sep 30, 2011
I tried it now. So far I can say it works. The only problem was the touchscreen on calibrating. I had to activate alternative touch and move the finger a bit when touching the given points. If you fail callibrating you can access the settings with the hardware buttons and redo it.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA