The Sickness Edition and Insane KitKat Download Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Okay so maybe some of yall should wait for Sickness to speak for himself instead of random people speaking for him.

Also, the "I donated and he ran off" Did he now? Did he now? Did he show continuous support? Yes. Did you use his shiz? Yes. So no one stiffed you on anything. You donated for what you used. You didn't employ him. You don't employ him. He provided a service. You used it. He didn't take a bunch of donations before releasing ANYTHING then run off with your donation. You donated as a thanks for the shiz you used.

Do I think he should of removed links? No. But he has the right to quit any damn time he wishes BECAUSE one you don't employ him. 2 this isnt a job. 3 cause he can for any reason.

Now to , IF in fact, its because he didn't get enough "thanks". Thats just stupid if thats in fact the reason.

TheArtiszan

Jun 12, 2009
MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY AND PUT TOGETHER A NICE DONATION TO GET HIM TO COME OUT WITH VERSION 3 TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION :laugh::good:

+1

Or even just people realizing that this is being done in free tme being respectful and gateful for the work that these people do.
I used to do dev work back with the MyTouch 3g through Mytouch 4g slide for stock modded roms on occasion and it can be rough.
And I found out very quickly you can't please everyone.

Last edited:

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
I have moved this thread to General since the links were pulled and this is now discussion only.
But I'm also going to close this for now. His explanation was posted (here).

Mod Advice: See something where you believe people are violating the forum rules? Report it. Get us involved - that's our job.

RD Advice: Developers (title or not) do this stuff because they want to, and we do what we can when we can. Nothing more, nothing less. Donate because you want to thank them, even if you get nothing in return. A donation in expectation of anything returned in kind is not how this works; anyone that thinks so I suggest you reconsider why you are donating. I'll leave it at that.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I noticed that The Sickness had closed his threads :confused: and his downloads are no longer available. Luckily, beforehand i got his permission to post his work on a torrenting site along with the images he used in his postings to help with download availability. I'll seed as long as I can. If you download, please seed at least overnight while you sleep, or as long as you can, so that they will be available for others. They can be found here:

-0-

and

-0-

The Sickness Edition V2 has JUST been posted so give people time to download it and start seeding. Might take a day or so.
    Hi all,

I noticed that The Sickness had closed his threads :confused: and his downloads are no longer available. Luckily, beforehand i got his permission to post his work on a torrenting site along with the images he used in his postings to help with download availability. I'll seed as long as I can. If you download, please seed at least overnight while you sleep, or as long as you can, so that they will be available for others. They can be found here:

-------------

and

-------------

The Sickness Edition V2 has JUST been posted so give people time to download it and start seeding. Might take a day or so.

At the request of "The Sickness" i have removed these links. He specifically stated he closed his threads because he did not want anyone to download them any more.

If you want a copy of anything related to S3 or S4 for MetroPCS (And TMobile for S4) please let me know via PM. This type of situation is why i collect the files and back them up.

His ROMs were, by my opinion, the best out there by FAR for our device.. So many options, so fast, and so well made. Kinda upset that i'm a little upset with him for doing this. But whatever. Let me know if you guys need anything.

EDIT: I didn't mean to leave out every one who helped him! They deserve just as much credit for these fine ROMS.
    I have moved this thread to General since the links were pulled and this is now discussion only.
    But I'm also going to close this for now. His explanation was posted (here).

Mod Advice: See something where you believe people are violating the forum rules? Report it. Get us involved - that's our job.

RD Advice: Developers (title or not) do this stuff because they want to, and we do what we can when we can. Nothing more, nothing less. Donate because you want to thank them, even if you get nothing in return. A donation in expectation of anything returned in kind is not how this works; anyone that thinks so I suggest you reconsider why you are donating. I'll leave it at that.

Thank you.
    Just so everyone knows my boy The Sickness "for real" lol... gave me permission to post a download link to Insanity V9 in my theme thread since all my themes are based off of Insanity Rom and the last few days I been bustin a $$ inverting all the required apks as a base to bring all of my themes over to the S4. But just so everyone knows there will be no more updates/dev work on it as of now but maybe hopefully he will come back and drop a bad ass update for everyone! So by tomorrow i will have posted and ported over some dope ass themes for everyone to enjoy and in my threads i will have a link to download Insanity V9 to go with it.
    Okay so maybe some of yall should wait for Sickness to speak for himself instead of random people speaking for him.

Also, the "I donated and he ran off" Did he now? Did he now? Did he show continuous support? Yes. Did you use his shiz? Yes. So no one stiffed you on anything. You donated for what you used. You didn't employ him. You don't employ him. He provided a service. You used it. He didn't take a bunch of donations before releasing ANYTHING then run off with your donation. You donated as a thanks for the shiz you used.

Do I think he should of removed links? No. But he has the right to quit any damn time he wishes BECAUSE one you don't employ him. 2 this isnt a job. 3 cause he can for any reason.

Now to , IF in fact, its because he didn't get enough "thanks". Thats just stupid if thats in fact the reason.