Fleksy is here!

Search This thread

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Its here! Flesky Messaging app for Gear. Available under Utilities in the Gear Manager. Typed a few messages on it and it actually works pretty well for the small screen. Also shows a conversation view, unlike the stock messenger. Really great app for our Gears.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Glen L

Sep 20, 2007
Its here! Flesky Messaging app for Gear. Available under Utilities in the Gear Manager. Typed a few messages on it and it actually works pretty well for the small screen. Also shows a conversation view, unlike the stock messenger. Really great app for our Gears.

I cant get it to work. When I open Fleksy Messenger in the Gear2 it only shows me the word "contacts"

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
I cant get it to work. When I open Fleksy Messenger in the Gear2 it only shows me the word "contacts"

Every once in a while it will just hang while loading contacts. That will probably be fixed in a future update. Hopefully. I usually just close the app in the task manager and reopen and its fine. It should open up all your contacts.

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
I hate the autocorrect. Not once have I meant "duck you"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

...or did you...? (Mysterious music plays)
Yeah. Autocorrect isn't the best. But they are building apps for our watch. I'm plenty happy just having it. I plan on asking them about not including a simple period though.

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
...or did you...? (Mysterious music plays)
Yeah. Autocorrect isn't the best. But they are building apps for our watch. I'm plenty happy just having it. I plan on asking them about not including a simple period though.

someone from the company has been posting in another thread...

I can't get it to install at all.
eqa8aqaz.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
Updated firmware on the watch, reset everything, still no luck :(
jere9y4e.jpg

^^^^ Thought this was cute ;)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

snagix

Apr 27, 2006
Spain

I'm from spain and I'm not able to find the app in samsung downloads, i have 2.11.14062401 in gear manager, it's any way to get it?

scrappydoo26

May 20, 2014
installation error

in my case I still make out error installation everything goes the dimensioned forum but still nothing to do and not really to install ....

jewnersey

Jul 25, 2010
Can you set fleksy as the default messenger. I'm new to this thing and can't figure it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I hate the autocorrect. Not once have I meant "duck you"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Just swipe up after it auto corrects to go back to the original.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk