[Q] htc hd2 stuck on O2 welcome screen

Search This thread

mickzqa

May 3, 2014
hi all

i have tried and failed to install android onto my handset

i downloaded a HSPL4 zip file after that the handset displayed 'we hacked it' it has frozen on the welcome screen

will i be able to get it working again or is it just a paperweight ?

thanks for any advice

mick

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

hi all

i downloaded a HSPL4 zip file after that the handset displayed 'we hacked it' it has frozen on the welcome screen

thanks for any advice

mick
Dear friend ... I recommend you to try using this Guide ... you may make a small mistake ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Reactions: mickzqa

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Why disappointed ? ... I'm sure HD2 deserves your time ...

followed the link and it wont let me complete the MAGLRD v1.13 part

i thank you for the time taken in replying but i think im going to give up on the phone now.
Dear friend ... MAGLDR isn't the Only way to get android On HD2 ... why don't you try CLK 1.5 ( better than magldr in case of android ) or Black LK are android Bests ... also could you please give me the problem with MAGLDR ? ... also try installing HSPL 2.08 ... Waiting for you ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

mickzqa

May 3, 2014
MAGLDR v1.13

Dear friend ... MAGLDR isn't the Only way to get android On HD2 ... why don't you try CLK 1.5 ( better than magldr in case of android ) or Black LK are android Bests ... also could you please give me the problem with MAGLDR ? ... also try installing HSPL 2.08 ... Waiting for you ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

hi hitman.

i put HSPL 2.08 on with no problems but with regards to MADLDR it kept displaying an error message saying something like 'archive not found' i have since taken the handset into a shop and have asked for them to try and get it back onto its original settings. if i get the handset working again i think the android option is not going to be chosen as i dont want to encounter the same problems again.

kindest regards

mick

galuh

Sep 19, 2010
Malang
hi hitman.

i put HSPL 2.08 on with no problems but with regards to MADLDR it kept displaying an error message saying something like 'archive not found' i have since taken the handset into a shop and have asked for them to try and get it back onto its original settings. if i get the handset working again i think the android option is not going to be chosen as i dont want to encounter the same problems again.

kindest regards

mick

I think that must be your PC or Laptop Mistaken,If you followed the guide with carefully i think you will face no problem.Try HD2 toolkit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well ...

hi all

thanks for any advice

mick
    Dear friend ... I recommend you to try using this Guide ... you may make a small mistake ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​