Diztronic

Search This thread

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
Is it me or is this the best case out for the DNA.

I just got mine today and DAMN this case feels nice.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA.

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010
I've always used diztronic cases and I must say the DNA one is the best one yet. It fits super tight and covers the power and volume buttons too. They are even easy to push through the case. This case is also thinner than the Verizon rubber cases so it doesn't add much bulk to the phone at all.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jayochs

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
This is my first case from diztronic and I love it. The case is slim and it is a tight fit. The phone is easier to grip.... AND it weighs the same.

Overall I like it and is by far the best case that I have owned for the DNA.

broons

Dec 7, 2010
I've had it for awhile. Its ok. Doesn't add much bulk at all. Its fairly stiff but not terribly so. For the price its a pretty good deal.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

slvrdrgn123

Sep 15, 2009
So it should be the same material as the Fosmon case I bought then. Too bad they don't come in other colors other than black and pink.

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
i've got the cruzer lite case which combines a matte finish and a high gloss silicone, and to be honest, the high gloss part is better grip and less slippage than the matte. my verizon high gloss silicone case never slips around, and i'm afraid the diztronic one will.

vdChild

Jun 26, 2010
i've got the cruzer lite case which combines a matte finish and a high gloss silicone, and to be honest, the high gloss part is better grip and less slippage than the matte. my verizon high gloss silicone case never slips around, and i'm afraid the diztronic one will.

+1 for the cruzerlite. Love this case. Now just to find a screen protector that doesn't go edge to edge and get destroyed like my skinomi :mad:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

kameleongt

Jan 17, 2007
www.orangecountyhorsepower.com
I love this diztronic case maybe my 10 throughout all the different phones that I've purchased. Only issue is I took it off for the first time in 5 days and it seems to be leaving marks on the back.

Droid DNA

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
Well that's understandable... The case is a tight fit on the phone so I would expect some marks to come from it.

nc88keyz

Mar 6, 2006
I ha e the ditz too. Picked up on Amazonfor like 11 at the time. Question: in the lower left corner. Is the seam really ridgid. I have a black and pink one. Same design flaw. Its a good case. Kinda miss my incipio dual cover. The seam seems like its where they were molded on a sheet and tore apart. Kinda like model car parts. Am I the only one ? With shoddy seams?

Gungrave223

Jun 12, 2011
Loganville
Well this is the case that i got too and i love the look and feel of it on the phone, but i really wish it had already come with the cut out for the rear notification light and the speaker cut out was a bit more centered

volfan22

Apr 3, 2011
I just got this case off of Amazon a few days ago. For the price, I really don't think it can be beat. I personally love it. It's thin, sturdy, light weight, and it looks good. Pretty cheap and good investment to protect your big investment. I got a few little scratches on the back of my phone a few weeks ago and I realized I really did probably need a case, so I decided on this one. I'm happy with it!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
Good to hear!

After having the case for a while, I have noticed that it adds some bulkyness to the phone...I love the feel of the case but I think that I will look for something thinner with the same feel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've always used diztronic cases and I must say the DNA one is the best one yet. It fits super tight and covers the power and volume buttons too. They are even easy to push through the case. This case is also thinner than the Verizon rubber cases so it doesn't add much bulk to the phone at all.