Help with rooted phone

Search This thread

KingLegionnare

Mar 28, 2014
Phone: Sony xperia j st26i
Firmware version: 11.2.A.0.33

Okay heres the deal, i recently rooted my phone, i installed rom manager pro. busy box, supersu pro,
after i installed those, i decided to get a clock work mod for my phone to, so i did of course.
after i got the CWM, i went to rom manager and installed a font called loco, and then my phone restarted and
wont turn back on, i have tried every thing possbile, im not stupid.

I wan wondering if you guys could help? because i am out of options. and i am stuck here.
the phone will turn on, show me the charging screen (even when its not charging) and turn off in like 2 seconds.

And please no common sence questions. ive already tried,
taking out sd card, removing battery, charging for hours, holding power button
etc...

Phone: Sony xperia j st26i
Firmware version: 11.2.A.0.33

Okay heres the deal, i recently rooted my phone, i installed rom manager pro. busy box, supersu pro,
after i installed those, i decided to get a clock work mod for my phone to, so i did of course.
after i got the CWM, i went to rom manager and installed a font called loco, and then my phone restarted and
wont turn back on, i have tried every thing possbile, im not stupid.

I wan wondering if you guys could help? because i am out of options. and i am stuck here.
the phone will turn on, show me the charging screen (even when its not charging) and turn off in like 2 seconds.

And please no common sence questions. ive already tried,
taking out sd card, removing battery, charging for hours, holding power button
etc...

Your Phone is possibly bricked... Download xperia flash tool and custom rom of your device and flash it....
Just download from goo.gl / 4De1UL ( Ive just left some spaces as xda wont allow me... :D )