[Recovery] Philz Touch Recovery [beta]

Search This thread

pc boy

Mar 20, 2011
After using for a minute, the most annoying thing is that after each touch, the highlighter goes one item down! NO MATTER WHAT AND WHERE YOU TOUCH!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I compiled this a while ago after seeing someone in the Q&A section ask about if it was available for the desire. I only had a few minutes to test that it boots back when I compiled it, and I forgot what works and what doesnt. Therefore this is a complete beta test. Do not use this if you dont know what you are doing. In its current state its for advanced users only. Install using fastboot:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery philztouch.img

If you just want to temporarily test it (without fully installing) you can run this:
    Code:
    fastboot boot philztouch.img
    That'll boot the image and let you play around with the recovery, but once you reboot it will be gone and you will have your old recovery back. (good for testing purposes)

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks :)

Credits for the development of this recovery go to Phil3759. For more info read here.

Once some testers confirm that it works decently, I will make the OP look pretty and more n00b friendly.
    Any chance for a flashable ZIP?

Can't get fastboot to work right now. :(

Yeah Ill make it tomorrow when I have time, too busy atm,
    No problem mate, no rush. I'll test this out for you.
    Any chance for a flashable ZIP?

Can't get fastboot to work right now. :(

Attached below.

What sdcard tools r u trying to find? U mean mount usb?

No, Im talking about sdcard partitioning stuff. Do you know if thats normally available in this recovery?
    Attached below.

No, Im talking about sdcard partitioning stuff. Do you know if thats normally available in this recovery?

On my S4 Mini and LG G Pad 8.3 with Philz Touch Recovery there is an option under "Advanced Menu" to Partition the sdcard with a selectable ext size, etc...