[Q] System apps safe to delete?

Search This thread

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
Hello fellow XperianSP's ...

I noted that there are so many system apps that I don't actually use, or apparently do not use.

Take, for instance. Xperia™ with Flickr. I already have the Flickr app, and the latter allows me greater control of uploading. So, I do not need that app, right?

Also, the Xperia Link™ app. The description on Play Store explicitly said that it's used to connect the SP with an Xperia Tablet or Vaio PC, neither of which I have. So, it should be safe to remove, no? My laptop can satisfactorily tether (via WiFi) to the SP anyways.

If you have a list of system apps safe to delete -- or, at the very least, freeze using Titanium Backup -- I'd be very grateful if you share.

TIA!

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
Reactions: daedeluslink

mrhnet

Jan 2, 2012
Can try System App Remover. It gives some recommendation on what can be removed (but you can remove more!).
1401689350152.jpg

Reactions: pepoluan

Ankit Gajera

May 27, 2014
Gandhinagar
Yes

I had already deleted some bloatwares from my phone.and its safe and beneficial to RAM also..Some of the Sony apps are eating RAM very much.
And eating battery also.
So removing bloatwares helps to Device perfomence better.:)

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
I had already deleted some bloatwares from my phone.and its safe and beneficial to RAM also..Some of the Sony apps are eating RAM very much.
And eating battery also.
So removing bloatwares helps to Device perfomence better.:)

Undoubtedly. Of that, I have no objection.

The question was: Which bloatware apps are safe to remove.

As I've written above, and will now repeat, I'm doing experimentation through trial-and-error, and sharing the results for the world via this Google Drive spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F2JE_HWBRkp3yUhDUwGeK5Pl2I4fOQCRL0cPvEmn5HU/edit?usp=sharing

(It's a view-only link, so if you have any inputs, please tell me first)

Top Liked Posts