video recording and screen recording not worked

but after all, still the most complete rom i ever used
:D

pancon

Account currently disabled
Mar 4, 2012
Spain
found several bugs from version 5.1.5
- navigation bar sometimes missing(need to Lock/Unlock the screen, and then normal again)
- sometimes wont boot, after rebooting...
- and the crucial one, google sync are not working, have been using the rom for 1 day, and the google service suddenly error, play store, gmail etc , i tried to input another google account, and it doesnt work,
flash another gapps.zip , still same,
now iam back to version 5.1.3

sorry for bad english

Saatvik Shukla

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I don't have a laptop atm.
I'll surely update rr for all devices soon, and I'll try to fix them too.
But since i don't have the device and a laptop anymore, I'll need everybody's help in testing them.
I hope i get time and resources soon to build. ;)
Cheers

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

UlisesCNF

Jan 19, 2014
Music Bug

I found a music bug, when I play music, the song cuts in times, I love the rom but this bug make me crazy.

And, when I try to switch to execution in App permissions, settings crash. :|

Device: Live with Walkman

RR 5.1.5

Last edited:

jmif

Jan 6, 2015
Hi,

I installed this room in a MT15i (that I’m using as a replacement phone while main phone is being repaired) but I have a red camera issue. I know that time ago in older rooms I had to install a fix.zip to solve the camera problem, but i didn't found this fix in the main post.

Could you help me solving this problem or finding this fix?
Thank you in advance

deepakpunjabi

Feb 23, 2012
Ahmedabad
Hi,

I installed this room in a MT15i (that I’m using as a replacement phone while main phone is being repaired) but I have a red camera issue. I know that time ago in older rooms I had to install a fix.zip to solve the camera problem, but i didn't found this fix in the main post.

Could you help me solving this problem or finding this fix?
Thank you in advance

is calling working for you?
i have MT15i and calling is not working for me. can receive the calls but cant sent.

and camera issue most probably because this is lollipop. patch is available for kitkat or previous versions.
i hope the developer will provide a patch or a new thread for hallon.

if anyone is able to confirm or fix "call not sent" issue, it would be very helpful.

jmif

Jan 6, 2015
is calling working for you?
i have MT15i and calling is not working for me. can receive the calls but cant sent.

and camera issue most probably because this is lollipop. patch is available for kitkat or previous versions.
i hope the developer will provide a patch or a new thread for hallon.

if anyone is able to confirm or fix "call not sent" issue, it would be very helpful.

Yes calling was working in mine (now i am using my main phone and not this). The room is android 4.4.2 kitkat and not lollipop.
And about the fix i search in xda forums and i take it from another room and it works

mag999

Oct 30, 2013
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Why ?
uploadfromtaptalk1426408100621.jpg

wytapane na neo v i resurrection remix 5.1.5. android 4.4.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Resurrection Remix v 5.1.0

• Boot logo while booting >> Fixed
    • Bootlogo appearance >> reduced (not nil, but reduced )
    • Improved Performance and Battery (2% in 8hrs sleep) :D
    • Screen recorder >> fixed :good:
    • Video Recording >> fixed :good:
    • Many ION bugs are resolved :highfive:

Probably the list will expand here more as i use it :D
    design_elements_landingnew.png
    About Resurrection Remix ROM ®

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team, OMNI team and of course to all the supporters

Throw in all your Questions and querries ;)
    Thank you everyone for supporting , ROM is discontinued for all other Devices except Hallon/Haida (Neo/V)
    There will not be any furthur updates.
    Forthnightly/Monthly (depending on time if i get and the updates done by the devs) ROM will be updated for Neo/V.

Regards
    My youtube doesn't work. It doesn't play videos, everything else is fine. Playing in browser also doesn't work.
    What can I do?
    thats the bug from ION kernel
    will be solved soon
    Thanks if worked
    hi! today i installed the new 5.1.3 update. the only problem is with wifi it doesnt work. cant even turn it on. is it a rom problem or i can fix it?

Flash the Kernel inside zip...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk 2