Need WM6 Crossbow for O2 Atom Life

Search This thread

patlee88

Feb 20, 2006
how do i know my sim card is USIM, or just a normal 3G card? Actually, my sim card use quite a long time, using for a 2G phone->dopod838pro(using 3G plan)->atom life. Is 2G-3G-HSDPA sim card is totally different, or is exactly the same?

splua333

Jul 1, 2006
Taiping, Perak
BTW, is this ROM is Official ROM?
i found 2 things i dun like it:
1. No HSDPA shows
2. The volume softer than previous even activate and set the Equalizer....

programatix

May 17, 2005
I'm getting "No Download Target" message in Vista. Is it because I don't have any miniSD card?

mlai

Sep 17, 2006
Help!!! I am desperate....

OK. Someone has to take the plunge hit a wall and that's me.....

I ran the utility, plugged-in my Life (I am running Vista x64 btw), and the program put the device in DSUU Mode upon which vista installed a new driver (Microsoft USB Sync) for it. The program and device froze for couple minutes, and then the program complained that there is a communication error with the device.

I tried reseting (both soft and hard) the device but the device will not snap out of the DSUU Mode!!! I tried re-running the update program and it keeps on complaining about communication error!

Help Help! I am desperate here.....

Sigh......

vicentk

Mar 28, 2007
Hong Kong

I ran the utility, plugged-in my Life (I am running Vista x64 btw), and the program put the device in DSUU Mode upon which vista installed a new driver (Microsoft USB Sync) for it. The program and device froze for couple minutes, and then the program complained that there is a communication error with the device.

I tried reseting (both soft and hard) the device but the device will not snap out of the DSUU Mode!!! I tried re-running the update program and it keeps on complaining about communication error!

Sigh......

Me 2 , need help

alipi2007

Mar 16, 2007
Male'
www.alipi.net

Sigh......
are u shure u,r phone is OK now? i mean is it work in WM5 or u just lost the ROM?
or the problem is only on WM6 upgrading?

lokiheed

Jan 3, 2006
Atom Exec

Hi Atom Life guys,
Well its really great to see you guys got your crossbow. I was just thinking if Atom exec guys like me would get it too.

Any Ideas.....

vicentk

Mar 28, 2007
Hong Kong
are u shure u,r phone is OK now? i mean is it work in WM5 or u just lost the ROM?
or the problem is only on WM6 upgrading?

After I try to pull out the battery , it can't open again .

After I pull out the battery again in 5min , it can open again , it hold in DSUU MODE .

Waiting online pl's help .

Last edited:

vicentk

Mar 28, 2007
Hong Kong
are you sure your batery is fully or half charged?
and what do u se exactly when u try to open the phone?

do u use MSN messenger? if so add me.

YES , my bettery is 96% Full , I will add you in MSN

After I open my phone and plug the usb in , it hold in DSUU MODE . If not plug USB it told me plug the usb in and rerun the eboot .

Last edited:

rmhtoh

Jan 15, 2005
Do anyone face the problem with the O2 menu?
Sometime when I connect the syne cable, there is a icon on bottom right corner and the O2 menu disappear. It won't show up again until I soft reset.
And the window live took up alot of screen space.

Last edited:

alipi2007

Mar 16, 2007
Male'
www.alipi.net
members who r using vista they have to return to old windows that support Microsoft ActiveSync like win2003/ Xp etc, than only can upgrade successfully. if any body has a good experience in vista pls let us know

Dmitry N

Apr 27, 2006
Moscow
Damn it :( Same here on Vista. I wish Billy was around, and no guards with him!!!

I remember I tried to do the Boot Loader stuff with my old Atom on Vista, and it just got disconnected...
Ef You See Kay you, Bill!!!

programatix

May 17, 2005
After I try to pull out the battery , it can't open again .

After I pull out the battery again in 5min , it can open again , it hold in DSUU MODE .

Waiting online pl's help .

Remove you miniSD card. Press and hold the recording button. Soft reset while still holding the recording button until you get the AL1 640k EBOOT screeen. Choose option 1 and press Enter.

The problem is, every time you soft reset or shutdown the device, you'll get the DSUU screen again and you need to repeat the steps above again and again until you manage to upgrade the rom.

agboa

Mar 16, 2006
What about Atom?

Hi Guys,
I've been waiting for a Rom upgrade for Atom for very long time. I am so disapointed that O2 got the upgrade only for Atom Live. We also need to keep up with new technology in software development.
Any chance to get the geniuses that we have here to crack this ROM and adapt it to Atom?

Thanks in advance