Should I get the S5 through AT&Ts Next plan?

Search This thread

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
I have the galaxy s4 and I need your guys help. I can get the s5 through the next plan but do you guys think its worth the extra $20 a month? I could trade me s4 but the fake aluminum crap is chipping so they'll get me for that. What's your guys opinion

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

G

GuestX0019

Agree with Scott and thread will probably be closed--but my two cents is S5 is not much of an upgrade over S4 for my needs and imho--that can generate many comments pro/con also--;)

shamelin73

Jul 27, 2010
Dallas
If you could sell your S4 i would do that and buy the S5 outright. I have the S4 and see no reason to jump to the S5 right now. It looks to be a great phone but not worth the move right now for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reinaldo33897

Jul 11, 2011
Atlanta
I have the s4 and wife has the S5 and all I see is more att cap on it. Though a nice phone wife won't let me root it.
As for the next plan it's pretty good you pay 15 for the line and 25 for the phone. Your not tied to a 2 year contract and you can upgrade every 18 months. Now if you don't go next you get tied in for 2 years and the phone plan goes back to normal to 40 per phone. Either way your paying for the phone it all depends on which way you want to pay for it. So next is not bad you get more data and your not tied in. The only thing when you upgrade in 18 you have to give phone back to forgive balance on it or pay balance to keep it.

Sent from my GoldenEye S4

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
I'm going to sell my galaxy s4 in Craigslist for around 300 and that includes case, screen protector, an extra battery and the OEM battery charger. Its rooted and unlocked and currently on MDB. Do you guys think that's a good price

Reinaldo33897

Jul 11, 2011
Atlanta
I'm going to sell my galaxy s4 in Craigslist for around 300 and that includes case, screen protector, an extra battery and the OEM battery charger. Its rooted and unlocked and currently on MDB. Do you guys think that's a good price

I would go ebay. I don't trust Craigslist and price not bad that's what I would list mine for.

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
Your right but I owe money to eBay from like 6 years ago

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
Ill try Craigslist but I was looking at swappa and since its unlocked and still on MDL I think I can get more than $300

Reinaldo33897

Jul 11, 2011
Atlanta
Just be careful with Craigslist there's nothing but scammers on there. I was selling something and the person said they paid through PayPal. I got notice from PayPal that funds were there but I was not allowed to see them until item was shipped and verified received. So I looked into it with PayPal and they verified they NEVER hide funds from anyone, so it turned out to be a PayPal hoax. If any with Craigslist buyer has to be local cash only face to face meet with me.
And even then I show up strapped I don't play with Craigslist buyers.

Last edited:

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
For sure always keep a weapon on you when dealing with craigslist. I honestly hate paypal. I'm going to bring a friend or two when I sell it

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
What's your questimation on how much I could get for it

Reinaldo33897

Jul 11, 2011
Atlanta
I would say 250-300 go on ebay and see what their going for there should give an idea of price range. When you advertise it push that it's on MDL or MDB and doesn't have the upgrade that Locked everyone else's bootloader.
It's all up to you and how fast you want to sell it. Remember people can upgrade for 200 and now that the S5 is out I'm sure price will drop. The only advantage is your still on MDB.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned. Watch the language and treat each other with civility please.
    Next time we have to come in the thread will be closed.
    Thank you.