[APP] QBot - Rubiks Cube Solver for Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

covedesign

Mar 25, 2010
qbot_out.png

QBot v1.002

QBot is an application designed to solve the Rubiks Cube, exclusively for Android Mobile Devices.
It can with impressive speed, calculate the solution by simply taking a photograph of each face.
The ‘Color Recognition System’ incorporated within the QBot, along with amazing precision can recognize all the faces of each photograph thanks to a complex algorithm.

sc1.png
sc7.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download here:

qbotqr.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please support this project:

Last edited:

Xlythe

Feb 9, 2010
Waterloo
Any thoughts on adding a virtual cube you can watch being solved on the screen? (Visual instructions more so than textual instructions)

covedesign

Mar 25, 2010
We are aware that the text instructions can be a bit complicated to follow and we are working on a solution that will simplify this.

coolius

Nov 26, 2006
Reading
Very cool app. Loving the camera mode. I've had a messed up rubiks cube for years that I haven't solved, never got the hang of the instructions!

+1 for a graphical/simpler solution though, would definitely help with mass appeal!

covedesign

Mar 25, 2010
We are sorry that we had to push the release date forward but we are working really hard to get everything working as smooth as possible until the beta release.

Also we are now looking for beta testers so if you are interested please send a mail to beta@covedesign.se with you full name as well as what type of android phone(s) you own.

Last edited:

BHacker

Apr 29, 2010
Hello my friend.

I saw your video in Youtube, and I believe is too hard for someone to use your app because it uses word directions. I think you must take a look to CubeCheater, which is a Rubik's Cube Solver for iPhone.

Search to the youtube for "CubeCheater iPhone"

covedesign

Mar 25, 2010
Yes, we are aware of that. But remember that this video is an early alpha version. We are working on a 3d animation of the solution right now, therefore the delay on the release.

BHacker

Apr 29, 2010
Ok then, I am waitting your first release, and I can be a beta tester if you want, I have a HTC Desire.

dakkie

Dec 28, 2009
How to become a Beta tester? because i want te be a tester, i got a nexus one.

got the Cube in my hand right now :)

--edit--

Email sended for beta testing.

Last edited:

covedesign

Mar 25, 2010
The registration period for a QBot Android Client beta key is now to an end, I would like to thank all of you for the huge interest you have all showed in this beta release. If you did not get a mail back I am afraid you did not get an beta key. For all of you who did receive an email, congrats! we will begin to send out the first build within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qbot_out.png

QBot v1.002

QBot is an application designed to solve the Rubiks Cube, exclusively for Android Mobile Devices.
    It can with impressive speed, calculate the solution by simply taking a photograph of each face.
    The ‘Color Recognition System’ incorporated within the QBot, along with amazing precision can recognize all the faces of each photograph thanks to a complex algorithm.

sc1.png
    sc7.png

Download here:

qbotqr.png

Please support this project: