[Discussion][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 User Support for Epic 4G Touch

Search This thread

chris41g

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2009
This thread is for User Support. For reporting issues and technical discussion, please post in development

CM9: Android 4.0.4 for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

The Epic Touch CM team is proud to announce the release of CyanogenMod 9 for Samsung Epic 4G Touch.

Please read the CM9 Status Page and the CM9 Install Guide for details!

This thread is for discussion of the CM9 alpha builds and nightlies.. any issues or technical questions can be posted in our development thread..

If you need more info visit our blog @ http://e4gtcm.blogspot.com

Last edited:

mrush

Oct 19, 2011
I just flashed the lastest nightly today with the el26 stock cwm. Do I also need to flash the newest gapps on top of it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

godofwar762

May 2, 2011
With there be nightlies for us cellar version if yall need a edited rom to work off of we got a alpha 5 rom with mms working

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
I just flashed the lastest nightly today with the el26 stock cwm. Do I also need to flash the newest gapps on top of it?

Not if you already had gapps previously installed.
With there be nightlies for us cellar version if yall need a edited rom to work off of we got a alpha 5 rom with mms working

US Cellular users will probably just have to edit whatever is needed by yourselves unfortunately.

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010

if there was a device profile for you guys id compile nightlies for ya, however im not gunna take each nightly and edit it after compiling for use with us cellular, sorry i dont have that kind of time. if you had a device profile like this https://github.com/EpicCM/android_device_samsung_epic4gtouch then i could merge it in and add it to my build script, would take it maybe 20 mins extra to make it :/

my suggestion is to get a modified device repo going and then you could have a from source build :)

mrush

Oct 19, 2011
Downloading 6/19... so I just flash this straight over 6/18 from recovery? Should I wipe everything beforehand????

b1g.p0ppa

Feb 26, 2011
Roam
Looks like the nightly is done uploading. ~35 downloads while the md5 was still changing (good half a dozen were mine) ;-)

Duce HD2

Apr 2, 2010
UT
Sorry if I ask this....might be common knowledge, oh well. I'm on 6-18 nightly atm, if I want to update to 6-19 (I'm already using goo.im from the play store, and already dl the rom) can I just use the included safe CW from 6-18 to flash? If so, After flashing do I need to do anything else? Thanks again for the help..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Bruce Inman

Top Liked Posts