Pie Controls! On any ROM

Search This thread

R3define

Sep 16, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't believe that his has been posted anywhere in this forum yet so I figured I would throw it out there as it's something that I've been looking for for quite some time. This allows you to have the Pie Controls on any ROM. It's just an app that is installed then set to run at startup.

Completely customizable for each section of pie. :)

I take no credit and am just sharing some info for anyone who wants it.

Download and install from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

sleevasteve

Mar 21, 2012
Been running this for a while, but thanks for sharing, it's an excellent app! The UI is damn sexy too! It finally feels like the perfect combo of a nav bar and dock/launcher, and you can even set a control for "kill app". I finally don't have to rely on AOKP to customize my app launcher/killer/nav bar combo.

I didn't know there was a pie control app in the play store though, that's pretty cool, and it looks like it doesn't require root either. Good to know.

Sent from my Inverted Beans ROM @ 240 DPI

shill1986

Dec 25, 2012
North Port, Florida
myworld.ebay.com
I was looking at pacman, saw they had pie, and what I think to be a MIUI Battery bar outside the battery info area? Any way to do that with this that I'm missing? If that's not what it was, what was it?

Edit: by the way this is great, always wanted to try circle launcher buy found it rather ugly. Great job to all.

Sent via VZW Galaxy Note ll running Beans Build 9

anonymously

Sep 22, 2012
Does anyone else's notifications show not up next to the clock. It just always says, no notifications. Pretty positive its enabled.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't believe that his has been posted anywhere in this forum yet so I figured I would throw it out there as it's something that I've been looking for for quite some time. This allows you to have the Pie Controls on any ROM. It's just an app that is installed then set to run at startup.

Completely customizable for each section of pie. :)

I take no credit and am just sharing some info for anyone who wants it.

Download and install from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
    It is sweet. It had been posted a couple times, but is long buried now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Does anyone else's notifications show not up next to the clock. It just always says, no notifications. Pretty positive its enabled.

You have to enable LMT under Accessibility.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium