Extended Power Menu for UCLE2

Search This thread

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
Awww! Damn!!!!! I wish I would have seen this last night when I started doing the EPM myself. Following how dman did his for LC5. Thanks brother, now I don't have to suffer the headache of finishing the mod. Yeah! :thumbup::D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
I think this mod changes some things. The letters on the send button of stock sms are two tier. "Se" is on one line "nd" is on another.
Two different lines. I also could not take a screen shot with S-pen or bring up S-Memo Lite . Maybe I will go back and try to finish my EPM mod.

Can anyone confirm these bugs described?

Sent from my Captivate running INFINITUM ICS v2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: eb8806 and Froid

eb8806

Mar 9, 2008
Bronx
I think this mod changes some things. The letters on the send button of stock sms are two tier. "Se" is on one line "nd" is on another.
Two different lines. I also could not take a screen shot with S-pen or bring up S-Memo Lite . Maybe I will go back and try to finish my EPM mod.

I just reloaded the rom and s-pen works now.. I hardly use the s-pen so i didn't think to try it out. I edited the origin post with this new information. Definitely work on your mod so we can have full s-pen functionality and the convenience of the extended power menu

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfau

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
I noticed the send button on messaging a while after i posted it. I can live with it. For some reason i have not been able to use the s-pen to pull up the s-memo app from the homescreen or to take screenshots since i started using UCLE2. I double tap on the screen and it just pulls up the apex launcher settings & when i hold the button on the s-pen and press down on the screen nothing happens. THis was before i flashed this extended power menu.

Did yours work before flashing this? I would like to get s-pen working on the UCLE2 rom on my phone.

You can change that setting within Apex settings, just uncheck the option and it won't pull the menu up anymore.

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
The reason why nothing works is because this flashes the S2 framework replacing the Note Framework.
2 completely different Framework.APK

Its not made for the Note.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was searching for an extended power menu mod for the new UCLE2 leak. Found this thread in the skyrocket forum.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1656580

I flashed it and it works great!

Currently running on OnlyOne YOLO B3 Rom. :cool:

*** This mod removes ability to use s-pen for screen capture and to pull up the small memo pad by double tapping the screen***

You are correct about the s-pen ss not working. Power/home still does tho.

Sent from my new Note. Damn this thing is BIG!

I just reloaded the rom and s-pen works now.. I hardly use the s-pen so i didn't think to try it out. I edited the origin post with this new information. Definitely work on your mod so we can have full s-pen functionality and the convenience of the extended power menu