[PROFILE]HD games using PS3 Controller ASPHALT 7,GTA 3,MC3,A6,PES12,SF4,etc

Search This thread

remloup

Mar 28, 2012
Tours
Hello I am looking for a file .map for minecraft pocket edition but I don't find there ! Can you say to me where I can find one?
Thank you!
Sorry for my poor english :p

Last edited:

Drumaster

Dec 20, 2007
Paris
Hello guyz!

Just a question: I often find some tuto about how to set key map in games such as GTA 3, Shadowgun with Sixaxis Controller app by using the touch key method, whereas some games (like the ones I listed above) work perfectly in 'Gamepad' mode as they fully support gamepad controller. Why don't you use this method instead? No need to bother with virtual touch screen keys, just assign your key through the game and you will have a full support of Sixaxis controller. Besides, no need to select 'Sixaxis keyboard' in Sixaxis Controller app, just keep Samsung one, it's much more convenient.

On the other hand I agree that games which don't support gamepad like MC3, Dead Space or Nova 3 need touch screen setting, we agree on that. :)

Just wondering... Hope it helps.

heavens dragon

Nov 4, 2010
guys is it possible to use to WIRED xbox controller with sgs2? i m trying to find on google n here but couldn't find straight answer, i tried to connect with my phone but nothing happen :( im using [--VK--™] rom with latest siyah kernel

thx.

Drumaster

Dec 20, 2007
Paris
If I say true, I always heard that Bluetooth used by Microsoft was a slight variant of regular BT, to make it somewhat 'proprietary' and incompatible, so I don't think it will work in BT mode but wired one works, here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRTjKeD7lEI&feature=related.

I also prefer Xbox 360 gamepad but I like PS3 one and they are smaller, which is good to carry it with you.

Last edited:

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Hello guyz!

Just a question: I often find some tuto about how to set key map in games such as GTA 3, Shadowgun with Sixaxis Controller app by using the touch key method, whereas some games (like the ones I listed above) work perfectly in 'Gamepad' mode as they fully support gamepad controller. Why don't you use this method instead? No need to bother with virtual touch screen keys, just assign your key through the game and you will have a full support of Sixaxis controller. Besides, no need to select 'Sixaxis keyboard' in Sixaxis Controller app, just keep Samsung one, it's much more convenient.

On the other hand I agree that games which don't support gamepad like MC3, Dead Space or Nova 3 need touch screen setting, we agree on that. :)

Just wondering... Hope it helps.

When i created this thread those games or the sixaxis app didn't support gta 3 and shadowgun directly.

heavens dragon

Nov 4, 2010
yes i know the wired xbox one works with many devices but it's not working on my sgs2

edit: rebooted couple of times and now the green light is blinking ....but still no response :(

Last edited:

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Reactions: TWeaKoR

luminoth

Jun 21, 2012
sunshine coast
Give this a go
Asphalt control settings to D ( if you want gyro just ask)

Steer - left stick or d-pad
Boost - R1 or L1
Brake - Square or X
Camera - Triangle
Pause - start button
When in pause menu you can resume game with circle . Also works with the cut screens before a race.
Let me know how it works. If you have face book sharing setup and your playing career mode after a race if you wanna hurry to the next race just hit circle lots haha.

If it works for you hit the thanks button please :)

Attachments

• asphalt7.map.zip
    397 bytes · Views: 897
Last edited:

astrogambit78

Mar 19, 2012
Angono
Give this a go

Boost - R1 or L1
Brake - Square or X
Camera - Triangle
Pause - start button
When in pause menu you can resume game with circle or x. Also works with the cut screens before a race.
Let me know how it works.

Also. Its nit a zip file. just rename it and delete .zip and paste in profiles folder.

Thanks mate:highfive:

@ Sahibunlimited, can you please include this on the OP so everyone can see :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download Sixaxis controller from market and u must be rooted

And pair it using this method

Current Games Profiles:

More Game's Profiles will be updates as i have the games
    Please share ur own profiles also

Download these game Profiles >>>HERE<<<

1. GTA 3
    1. Download the attachment in the thread and extract it using 7zip and copy the file to ur phone
    2. Update to latest sixaxis controller app
    3. Then in sixaxis app go to Preferences->edit touch profiles then double tap on screen Then press "Load profile" and press Import
    4. Then select the copied file from ur sdcard then go to sixaxis app main screen then in Active touch profiles select gta 3 and press start
    5. Turn on Controller and app should say "Client connected: 1"
    6. Now launch GTA 3
    7. In main menu go to options>controls>adjust on foot controls
      then do it like this
      attachment.php

8. Now options>controls>adjust driving controls
      Do it like this
      attachment.php
    9. Enjoy

On foot controls:
    Analog left - Move character
    Analog Right - Pan screen
    R1 - Change weapon
    L1 - Change weapon
    R2 - Zoom in
    L2 - Zoom out
    R3 - Nothing
    L3 - Nothing
    Up - Nothing
    Down - Aim
    Left - Nothing
    Right - Nothing
    triangle - Enter Car/ Carjack
    Cross - Sprint
    Square - Jump
    Circle - Shoot
    Start - Map
    Select - Change camera view (Buggy)
    Power - Exit map (buggy)

In Car Controls:
    Analog left - Nothing
    Analog Right - Pan screen
    R1 - Change weapon
    L1 - Change weapon
    R2 - Rotate clockwise
    L2 - Rotate counter-clockwise
    R3 - Sound Horn
    L3 - Start side mission (vigilante etc)
    Up - Change station
    Down - Handbrake
    Left - Turn Left
    Right - Turn Right
    triangle - Exit Car
    Cross - Accelerate
    Square - Brake/Reverse
    Circle - Shoot
    Start - Map
    Select - Change camera view
    Power - Exit map

Tutorial for more games coming
    MODERN COMBAT 3
    1. Download the attachment in the thread and extract it using 7zip and copy the file to ur phone
    3. Then in sixaxis app go to Preferences->edit touch profiles then double tap on screen Then press "Load profile" and press Import
    4. Then select the copied file "MC3" from ur sdcard then go to sixaxis app main screen then in Active touch profiles select "MC3" and press start
    6. Now launch MODERN COMBAT 3
    7. Play

Controls:
    LEFT STICK : Move
    RIGHT STICK : Turn left right/look around
    L1 : AIM
    R1 : SHOOT
    L2 : Change weapon
    R2 : Throw grenade
    L3 : RUN
    R3 : Sit/Stand
    START : Pause
    Power : Resume
    Asphalt 6

Asphalt 6
    4. Then select the copied file asphalt 6 from ur sdcard then go to sixaxis app main screen then in Active touch profiles select asphalt 6 and press start
    6. In ashhalt 6 go to Options->Controls then select controls type to "Control D" and in Control Sensitivity take it to full

Controls
    Left stick - Control
    R1 - Boost
    L1 - Brake/Reverse
    Start - Pause
    Select - Camera change

NOTE: It uses Auto accelerate
    Give this a go

Boost - R1 or L1
    Brake - Square or X
    Camera - Triangle
    Pause - start button
    When in pause menu you can resume game with circle . Also works with the cut screens before a race.
    Let me know how it works. If you have face book sharing setup and your playing career mode after a race if you wanna hurry to the next race just hit circle lots haha.

If it works for you hit the thanks button please :)
    REAL RACING 2

Same method as above

CONTROLS:

R2/Cross : Accelerate
    L2/Square : Brake and reverse
    Left Stick : Control