[Q] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ROM error

Search This thread

awesome4489

Dec 13, 2013
So I've just installed CM 11 (CyanogenMod) on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5113). I was running CM 10.2 and it notified me that there was an update available. And it was CM 11. So I installed it and went to CWM recovery and installed it. But, the installment failed, it said "Status 7". So I just rebooted the tablet, and decided to just not update it. But that's where the problem begins. The "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" logo shows up and that's where my heart stopped beating :crying:. It did not show the CyanogenMod logo after that. Instead, it rebooted BACK into CWM. Once again, I rebooted the device. and same thing happened:mad:. And don't say "Well, plug your SD card into your computer and install the previous ROM you had on it." Cause I can't. My tablet supports SD Cards, but the SD Card won't stay in. And don't say "Plug in your tablet to your computer, and use Odin to reinstall the other ROM you had" Cause my computer for ,some stupid reason, doesn't recognize it. And if possible, can someone tell me how to turn it off? Cause if I try to turn it off, it just turns back on, and it's overheating. :rolleyes:

SoIomon

Jun 11, 2021
I finally fixed it on July 10, 2021. Here is what I did:

1. Downloaded the official firmware of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100.
  2. I go to Bootloader (Odin Mode) and installed the firmware through Odin in my Computer.
  3. Go to Recovery Mode (not TWRP cause I installed the official firmware) and cleared data & cache.
  4. Powered the Tablet on and waited for 10 mins for its booting.
  5. After its done, I downloaded KingRoot to root the tablet.
  6. Rooted and I go to Odin mode again to install TWRP Recovery.
  7. Go to Recovery Mode and installed the right Custom ROM for my tablet.
  8. Opened and successfully its working af. Audio, Video, all are working.
PROBLEM: INSTALLED THE WRONG CUSTOM ROM ON MY DEVICE (espressowifi) MUST HAVE INSTALLED (espresso3g).

This problem lasted for 3 days xD. this is the solution

I finally fixed it on July 10, 2021. Here is what I did:

1. Downloaded the official firmware of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100.
  2. I go to Bootloader (Odin Mode) and installed the firmware through Odin in my Computer.
  3. Go to Recovery Mode (not TWRP cause I installed the official firmware) and cleared data & cache.
  4. Powered the Tablet on and waited for 10 mins for its booting.
  5. After its done, I downloaded KingRoot to root the tablet.
  6. Rooted and I go to Odin mode again to install TWRP Recovery.
  7. Go to Recovery Mode and installed the right Custom ROM for my tablet.
  8. Opened and successfully its working af. Audio, Video, all are working.
PROBLEM: INSTALLED THE WRONG CUSTOM ROM ON MY DEVICE (espressowifi) MUST HAVE INSTALLED (espresso3g).

This problem lasted for 3 days xD. this is the solution
Really are you spamming all over the forum with same post...
You don't need to install kingroot!!
Skip this on prehistoric tab, not needed, no protection aka bootloader unlock etc.
Simply install TWRP from odin and your done. Next you can install magisk, really simple.
That's it.

Top Liked Posts