[Q] Unresponsive/slow

Search This thread

SEfanboys

Nov 3, 2012
Whats up people,

I'm experiencing some wierd stuff with my Z1. Recently when I press the power button to light up the screen it doesn't respond and the screen stays black, this happens quite often and it's getting really annoying! Another thing is that the screen/notification led is very slow to light up when I connect the charger.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any idea of what could cause it?

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
double-dragon.blogspot.com
Whats up people,

I'm experiencing some wierd stuff with my Z1. Recently when I press the power button to light up the screen it doesn't respond and the screen stays black, this happens quite often and it's getting really annoying! Another thing is that the screen/notification led is very slow to light up when I connect the charger.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any idea of what could cause it?

I've same problem. Well, this case only happened when I convert video or music, when the process is running and the screen go off, it will become unresponsive. Perhaps kernel trying to sync memory, IDK. How's yours? How did it happen?

marcyff2

Apr 11, 2013
Try a soft reset first (Power button, volume down) if it still occurs, Go throught and try Installing your rom again (reset partition and cache only) If worst comes to worst do a full factory reset

Top Liked Posts