skipsoft rooting hangs at recognizing custom recovery mode

Search This thread

fdecker

Mar 22, 2014
I am trying to root my Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 using 4.3. I choose option 5 of skipsoft android utilities to automatically create a custom recovery, root, install utils, etc. It creates the custom recovery with Odin, then says it is going to reboot into recovery. It does, but skipsoft doesn't see it. It seems to be the android recovery. So I choose option 7 to rename the android recovery and it gives that same error. It doesn't see that I am connected in recovery mode.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I am trying to root my Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 using 4.3. I choose option 5 of skipsoft android utilities to automatically create a custom recovery, root, install utils, etc. It creates the custom recovery with Odin, then says it is going to reboot into recovery. It does, but skipsoft doesn't see it. It seems to be the android recovery. So I choose option 7 to rename the android recovery and it gives that same error. It doesn't see that I am connected in recovery mode.

Here is a fully working guide including downloadlinks --> Root SIII T-Mobile

Reactions: fdecker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here is a fully working guide including downloadlinks --> Root SIII T-Mobile