lock-screen widgets on KitKat

Search This thread

tenhauser

Jun 7, 2014
Hello guys!

long-time lurker, first time poster here.

I got the P600 a couple of months ago and I love it. Thing is, I updated to Kit Kat (official rom from Kies, no root) yesterday and I can't get lock screen widgets to work. I've been looking for a solution over the web but the only one I find is the "activate the widgets from the security settings" and well, I don't have that option. I've enabled developer options and still can't get that setting to show up. I've made a factory reset and still nothing. The only thing with "widget" on the settings is "Clock widget options".

I apologize if this is a repost but I couldn't do a forum search, I got this error message: "An error occurred while performing a Searchlight query:
connection to 10.0.100.17:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

Thanks!

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
They're gone. The Pro's don't have them either. The 12" tablets (only) got something Samsung calls Lock Screen Cards to replace them. Someone posted some settings changes to get them back if you're rooted. Do a search.

Reactions: tenhauser

nadine99

Mar 8, 2013
i need lock screen with a multi widgets k.k .apk

thanks 4 replay
i have root
i need lock screen with a multi widgets k.k .apk
to replace it ... Plz

tenhauser

Jun 7, 2014
They're gone. The Pro's don't have them either. The 12" tablets (only) got something Samsung calls Lock Screen Cards to replace them. Someone posted some settings changes to get them back if you're rooted. Do a search.

thanks for the reply. I'm trying to avoid rooting for now, so I guess no lockscreen widgets for me =/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.