{SP}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.2 - Android 4.3 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

tr0llica

Oct 25, 2010
Košice
How to enter recovery???

Entering recovery using vol + - buttons during phone start doesnt work, so you can use adb, command is adb reboot recovery or you can go to developer settings and check advanced reboot, and when you try poweroff phone there is reboot-recovery option. If you cant boot into OS, flash doomlord kernel and do the vol + - trick.

DahakePL

Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
Kalisz
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Entering recovery using vol + - buttons during phone start doesnt work, so you can use adb, command is adb reboot recovery or you can go to developer settings and check advanced reboot, and when you try poweroff phone there is reboot-recovery option. If you cant boot into OS, flash doomlord kernel and do the vol + - trick.

Thank you, I have flashed Doomlord kernel and everything is ok :)

DahakePL

Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
Kalisz
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Im testing the rom and Im not happy with battery , overnight it dropped from 62% to 44%. Any solution for this? And doom kernel doesnt want to work, it bootloops, but I managed to flash CWM

sadique_shiblee

Apr 7, 2010
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
After Downloading for 2.5 Hours, 20 Seconds before finishing, it Failed!!! Ah, The GREAT FXP, Cant your download option be anything better than this?

And Now This

You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour or purchase one of our premium products.

Last edited:

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
After Downloading for 2.5 Hours, 20 Seconds before finishing, it Failed!!! Ah, The GREAT FXP, Cant your download option be anything better than this?

And Now This

You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour or purchase one of our premium products.

Depositefiles or uploaded?

Gesendet von meinem C5303 mit Tapatalk

flamingwolf6529

Oct 16, 2013
Jakarta

And Now This

Chillax bro, fxp needs funding too. Try depositfiles, i get less errors than downloading from deposit

Xeroxidous

Aug 23, 2012
I just bought a Xperia SP and have it rooted and bootloader unlocked. I will be installing CWM and soon want to install CM10.2 since it should be more stable than CM11. I wanted to know the kernels that work well with CM10.2 from other users point of view and experience with it or should I just stick with the stock kernel (12.1.A.0.266)?

Denisuu

Nov 7, 2011
I flashed CM10.2 trough this CMW: LINK

Then booted in fastboot, flashed the boot image from: FXP332-cm-10.2-20140809-UNOFFICIAL-huashan.zip

Then i tried this: "- enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+ " but it did not work.

So I went into CM10.2 enabled advanced reboot, rebooted into CMW then wiped everything again and flashed the rom and gapps again, and wiped once more.

So my question is how do I get into recovery without booting to android? There are no lights when the phone boots.

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
I flashed CM10.2 trough this CMW: LINK

Then booted in fastboot, flashed the boot image from: FXP332-cm-10.2-20140809-UNOFFICIAL-huashan.zip

Then i tried this: "- enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+ " but it did not work.

So I went into CM10.2 enabled advanced reboot, rebooted into CMW then wiped everything again and flashed the rom and gapps again, and wiped once more.

So my question is how do I get into recovery without booting to android? There are no lights when the phone boots.
Press the volume button multiple times until you enter recovery. Start as soon as you press the power button.

arty06

Sep 22, 2013
Plees help, i have Problem with Xposed framework. Have last CM build and when i make update my Device gone bootloop.

Gesendet von meinem SGP521 mit Tapatalk 4

arty06

Sep 22, 2013
Sorry but this Not working for me. Have ever FC UI System.

Update: have with Stock Rom this Problem too, Xposed on Reboot and UI System FC. Whats wrong with my Device

Gesendet von meinem SGP521 mit Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HOLY BATMAN I just made a HUGE discovery!!!

I was cleaning up some code this weekend and I noticed we have some power saving features like background WiFi scanning disabled.

I activated them on a test build.

for me, battery usually drops 20% every 6 hours. With this test build it dropped 25% in 14 hours.

That's an incredible difference!

I'm gonna keep testing over the next few days, if all is good I'll get it put into next week's FXP build.
    FXP312 for Cyanogenmod 10.2 will have new kernel sources, and new proprietary files taken from the Android 4.3 release.

This is a big change, almost like we are starting from the beginning so there will be some things fixed, but there may also be some new bugs and some things that worked before but don't work after the update as I can't test everything myself in just a couple of days.

I've tested most things, but only briefly, eg for Bluetooth I just connected it to my tablet so you'll need to check your own uses.

I recommend to keep the version you currently use on your SDCard in case you find something is broken that you need and you can quickly revert back.
    A service is missing in the init files in FXP312 which adds a security config to the kernel. This unfortunately means the kernel is constantly waiting for the security config and doesn't enter deep sleep.

I'm adding an updated ROM for you to test out. It won't fix recovery button or camera light, but it'll give you deep sleep and better GPS. :cowboy:

http://d-h.st/uAr

Also I have a Question: what's the typical battery life on stock ROM? I've totally forgotten, Today on CM10.2 I was down to 80% after 6 hours on H/H+ networks, minimal usage. Is that comparable to stock or do I need to work on it?
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

XDA:DevDB Information
    {SP}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.2 - Android 4.3 - FreeXperia Project, a ROM for the Sony Xperia SP

Contributors
    FXP, uberlaggydarwin, Kali-, adfad666

Version Information

Created 2014-01-06
    Last Updated 2014-01-09
    Please fix offline charging... It's already the third time my phone died and I need to change kernels to be able to recharge it which is so annoying.

Or, you know, don't let it die. You can switch it off before letting it die you know.

We'll get to it, one day, but dirty demands like that don't encourage us. You could of course sponsor that feature!