[DISCONTINUED][PORT][CM10/CM10.1/AOKP/PA] Paranoid Darkness 4.0

Search This thread

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
pdpreview.png

About this theme?
-This is an almost full port of the flashable theme Paranoid Darkness. It includes some additional stuff, because the original theme seems to be currently discontinued.

What you can expect?
-Themed framework-res.apk (dialogs, backgrounds, menus etc.)
-Themed SystemUI.apk (font colors, statusbar icons etc.)
-Themed Applications (Calculator, Contacts/Dialer, Videoeditor, Settings, Phone, Play Store, LatinIME/Keyboard, DeskClock, Apollo)
-Themed Daydreams (Phototable)
-Themed widgets (Energy control, Torch.)
-Very small, less than 1MB. Just the files, which are themed included, so there are no additional graphics.

Credits?
-Paranoid Darkness by Nordpolcamper
-Chroma Wallpaper by evilisto (No longer included in 3.1.)
-Icon by D4rKn3sSyS

Changelog?
Version 1.0
Initial version.
Version 1.1
Added recreated statusbar icons: wifi, signal and changed font color of the statusbar clock to white.
Version 1.2
Added battery icon.
Version 1.3
Added themed Phone, Energy control widget.
Version 2.0
Added Play Store, Support for Paranoid Android/Other tablet roms, Fixed Videoeditor, Camera, Calculator, grey backgrounds.
Version 2.1
Added themed Jelly Bean statusbar, Fixed homescreen wallpaper bug, Added LatinIME (Keyboard), Browser.
Version 2.2
Fixed shadow on ics roms, which overlaps the notifications, Added YouTube.
Version 2.3
Themed Keyboard completly black, Updated files of framework-res, Incoming notifications completly black, Notification icon of Apollo fixed, Grey DeskClock background fixed, New icon.
Version 2.3.1
Fixed grey background in sms popup, while using dark popup theme.
Version 2.4
Fixed homescreen wallpaper bug for non 4.1.2 roms, Fixed preview of the theme in the theme chooser, Added dark Mms (Therefore cm9 is no longer supported.), New icon.
Version 3.0
Support for Cyanogenmod 10.1 (DeskClock, SystemUI, Mms), Changed the line under textfields to white, Black slider for the statusbar, Added statusbar icons with better quality for xhdpi phones, Added themed Play Music, New preview in theme chooser.
Version 3.1
Updated all graphics to xhdpi quality, Themed Phototable (Daydream), Black flashlight widget, Changed color of lines under non-multiline textfields to white, Replaced grey attachment icon in Mms with a white one, Removed wallpaper, Removed themed Youtube, Delivery report in Mms is now readable, New statusbar slider, Removed white lines under light textfields.
Version 4.0
Black background for on/off switchers, Version with stock statusbar icons is renamed to SSI, Statusbar slider is now only visible while sliding, Themed Apollo, Removed themed Browser, Removed themed Google Play Music, New theme chooser preview, White Mms, Fixed distance between statusbar icons. (Wi-Fi, Signal), 3G/4G etc. icons are now white.

Downloads? (Total Downloads: 11,825 )
-Do not mirror: Version 4.0

Custom & Experimental Downloads? (Total Downloads: 2,123)
-Stock statusbar icons: Version 4.0

Other?
-If you want to donate for this work, you're able to do this, by clicking the 'Donate to me' button right below my thanks meter. :)

Last edited:

Saiger

Feb 6, 2012
Dresden
well i see no differece between this theme and the normal cm10 ( ecept the black backround in settings..)

i hope u add more changes soon

:good:

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
well i see no differece between this theme and the normal cm10 ( ecept the black backround in settings..)

i hope u add more changes soon

:good:

No black dialogs, apps etc.? (Check the 'What you can expect?' section in first post.)

This is just a port and there are not so many changes in comparison to stock. But I'll create a plus version soon, which have more changes than the original port.

Saiger

Feb 6, 2012
Dresden
No black dialogs, apps etc.? (Check the 'What you can expect?' section in first post.)

This is just a port and there are not so many changes in comparison to stock. But I'll create a plus version soon, which have more changes than the original port.

yes, the theme is working perfectly ( no bugs, and all changes working) :D

Snusdus

Dec 4, 2010
Eh, read first post? If this isn't enough for you, use another one.
What do you except?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

What? I just said it didn't work for me. I'm not a dev but if I was one I would like to know if things didn't work as it should.
Chill out, no need to rage.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
What? I just said it didn't work for me. I'm not a dev but if I was one I would like to know if things didn't work as it should.
Chill out, no need to rage.

Okay, I think we misunsterstood something, sorry.
You said, it doesn't work for you, I asked you, what's not working. You said, it's stock except some black things. But the theme is stock with some black things. Just look into the changelog section in the first post.
Or what do you mean exactly? :D

Snusdus

Dec 4, 2010
Okay, I think we misunsterstood something, sorry.
You said, it doesn't work for you, I asked you, what's not working. You said, it's stock except some black things. But the theme is stock with some black things. Just look into the changelog section in the first post.
Or what do you mean exactly? :D

I thought that the status bar icons would be changed for example..

D-m-x

Apr 28, 2011
Germany
If you read the OP you would know that new Icons will come in the near future. Anyway, i like the Theme, keep up the good work.

Reactions: cakebomb

smcdo123

Sep 2, 2010
I think what is confusing everyone, myself included, is the fact that your notification icons are not stock. Where did you get those? Any chance we can get that theme :)? Regardless it is a superbly well done blacked out stock theme

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pdpreview.png

About this theme?
    -This is an almost full port of the flashable theme Paranoid Darkness. It includes some additional stuff, because the original theme seems to be currently discontinued.

What you can expect?
    -Themed framework-res.apk (dialogs, backgrounds, menus etc.)
    -Themed SystemUI.apk (font colors, statusbar icons etc.)
    -Themed Applications (Calculator, Contacts/Dialer, Videoeditor, Settings, Phone, Play Store, LatinIME/Keyboard, DeskClock, Apollo)
    -Themed Daydreams (Phototable)
    -Themed widgets (Energy control, Torch.)
    -Very small, less than 1MB. Just the files, which are themed included, so there are no additional graphics.

Credits?
    -Paranoid Darkness by Nordpolcamper
    -Chroma Wallpaper by evilisto (No longer included in 3.1.)
    -Icon by D4rKn3sSyS

Changelog?
    Version 1.0
    Initial version.
    Version 1.1
    Added recreated statusbar icons: wifi, signal and changed font color of the statusbar clock to white.
    Version 1.2
    Added battery icon.
    Version 1.3
    Added themed Phone, Energy control widget.
    Version 2.0
    Added Play Store, Support for Paranoid Android/Other tablet roms, Fixed Videoeditor, Camera, Calculator, grey backgrounds.
    Version 2.1
    Added themed Jelly Bean statusbar, Fixed homescreen wallpaper bug, Added LatinIME (Keyboard), Browser.
    Version 2.2
    Fixed shadow on ics roms, which overlaps the notifications, Added YouTube.
    Version 2.3
    Themed Keyboard completly black, Updated files of framework-res, Incoming notifications completly black, Notification icon of Apollo fixed, Grey DeskClock background fixed, New icon.
    Version 2.3.1
    Fixed grey background in sms popup, while using dark popup theme.
    Version 2.4
    Fixed homescreen wallpaper bug for non 4.1.2 roms, Fixed preview of the theme in the theme chooser, Added dark Mms (Therefore cm9 is no longer supported.), New icon.
    Version 3.0
    Support for Cyanogenmod 10.1 (DeskClock, SystemUI, Mms), Changed the line under textfields to white, Black slider for the statusbar, Added statusbar icons with better quality for xhdpi phones, Added themed Play Music, New preview in theme chooser.
    Version 3.1
    Updated all graphics to xhdpi quality, Themed Phototable (Daydream), Black flashlight widget, Changed color of lines under non-multiline textfields to white, Replaced grey attachment icon in Mms with a white one, Removed wallpaper, Removed themed Youtube, Delivery report in Mms is now readable, New statusbar slider, Removed white lines under light textfields.
    Version 4.0
    Black background for on/off switchers, Version with stock statusbar icons is renamed to SSI, Statusbar slider is now only visible while sliding, Themed Apollo, Removed themed Browser, Removed themed Google Play Music, New theme chooser preview, White Mms, Fixed distance between statusbar icons. (Wi-Fi, Signal), 3G/4G etc. icons are now white.

Downloads? (Total Downloads: 11,825 )
    -Do not mirror: Version 4.0

Custom & Experimental Downloads? (Total Downloads: 2,123)
    -Stock statusbar icons: Version 4.0

Other?
    -If you want to donate for this work, you're able to do this, by clicking the 'Donate to me' button right below my thanks meter. :)
    Okay, new version is up. ;)
    What's new?

Themed quick settings on CM10.1 and black statusbar slider on CM

Screenshot_2012-12-11-18-10-46.png

Themed clock on CM10.1

Screenshot_2012-12-11-18-07-11.png

Themed Play Music

Screenshot_2012-12-11-19-55-20.png

Changed blue line under textfields to white

Screenshot_2012-12-11-18-11-44.png

Added softkeys to the theme chooser preview

Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-12-54.png

High quality statusbar icons for xHDPI users
    Fixed black received sms messages on CM10.1

Thanks to shockem and MoSeriouS for testing and reporting bugs.
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?rkekvv163k8lrn4
    Here is it: Paranoid Darkness 4.0!

Okay, probably all of you will hate me..

White Mms again
    Because I think black is just so boring and the contrast between the black bars in the app and the white background is perfect.

1364313873582.png

Themed Apollo
    Just affects the new version. (Merged into cm10.1 repo a few days ago.)

1364313949209.png

Themed switcher

1364313991697.png

New theme chooser preview

1364314046836.png

Fixed distance between statusbar icons

These are the statusbar icons in 3.1.
    1364314100777.jpg

And these are the icons in 4.0.
    1364314168604.jpg

Because of this fix, the 3G/4G etc. icons are not cropped anymore. And I changed the color to white.
    1364314230819.jpg

Removed stuff
    Google Play Music and Browser are not included anymore. (And Mms of course.)

Changed statusbar slider
    The slider is now only visible while sliding, I think everybody should like it.^^

Install normal and SSI at the same time
    I changed the Package name of them, so now you can install both packages.
    SSI is also named SSI, so you can easily distinguish between these different versions.

I hope, you like the new version. :)
    Released 2.4, with some fixes and finally ...dark Mms!:laugh:
    Full changelog in the first post of course.
    Download here.

And here some screenshots, which show, what's new.

nexuss201211120.png

nexuss201211121.png

nexuss201211122.png
    Looks great! Thank you.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

You don't have to say thank you everytime, there's a thanks button to do this. :D

Finally 2.0 released. :) Including support for Paranoid Android and other tablet mode based roms. Fixed many errors on jelly bean/tablet mode roms.

screenshot2012092000231.png