Google Play Edition Thread?

Search This thread

JNava420

Jun 1, 2013
Root

This is my first GPE device I'm some what experienced with rooting, flashing, and unlocking. What would i use to root this? Where should i be looking for roms/kernals? And what about unlocking.....sorry for being such a noob but any help would be appreciated.

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Search within. We already have Google Play roms...just read careful

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
ok i feel stupid about the rom question I found that, what about rooting does the weak sauce app work for us? Im guessing to unlock i go through the htc site is that correct am i warm?

Never feel stupid on here. That's why certain members are here to help. I unlocked my bootloader, and flash recovery than a rom. I was rooted from that point on.

For you it may be unlock bootloader, flash recovery, flash superuser and go from there

Reactions: JNava420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok i feel stupid about the rom question I found that, what about rooting does the weak sauce app work for us? Im guessing to unlock i go through the htc site is that correct am i warm?

Never feel stupid on here. That's why certain members are here to help. I unlocked my bootloader, and flash recovery than a rom. I was rooted from that point on.

For you it may be unlock bootloader, flash recovery, flash superuser and go from there