ViperOne 6.1.0-HTC One M7: Sequence shot, object removal option unavailable

Search This thread

gtr14

Feb 10, 2014
Chennai
Hi there!

I recently flashed my HTC One (M7) with VIPERONE 6.1.0. Although the ROM is great in almost all areas there's one problem that's been bugging me all this while. I've been trying to figure out where the sequence shot and object removal options are. Just wanted to know if anybody here is facing the same problem and I'd also like to know how if there's any solution to this problem. Kindly help me!!

n0mad73

Sep 4, 2012
Hi there!

I recently flashed my HTC One (M7) with VIPERONE 6.1.0. Although the ROM is great in almost all areas there's one problem that's been bugging me all this while. I've been trying to figure out where the sequence shot and object removal options are. Just wanted to know if anybody here is facing the same problem and I'd also like to know how if there's any solution to this problem. Kindly help me!!

Mine has also disappeared.

Lamjerry

Feb 5, 2015
Hey hi bro I am having the same problem. Still trying to figure out the same.

Hi there!