[Q] pls. drivers needed for flashing stock rom v5 on canvas HD

Search This thread

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
hello .. is there anybody who can supply the correct 3 tools for flashing the stock rom of canvas HD i.e. sp flash tools, 14 flasher user ROM & especially the drivers. pls. help immediately as i bricked the device recently.

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
its still frustrating ....

they need not be followed...just install the drivers..and you are good to go..

Pls. If possible download the rar file you suggested which is showing 11Kb on my download manager. Iam telling this because there is nothing to install but three file having couple of written things which are opening through note pad(sizes-4kb each). Also i must mention here that i m using a win8 pc. Pls. Man help......

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
Pls. If possible download the rar file you suggested which is showing 11Kb on my download manager. Iam telling this because there is nothing to install but three file having couple of written things which are opening through note pad(sizes-4kb each). Also i must mention here that i m using a win8 pc. Pls. Man help......

yes it is only 11 kb...u will have to follow the steps in that thread to install these...
or
just Google All mtk drivers and download the setup...it will be approx 14 mb..

Reactions: alex279

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
yes it is only 11 kb...u will have to follow the steps in that thread to install these...
or

The first part is general for flashing in the thread where the driver links was given but i asked what the second part is all about in the previous thread. i dont know which steps to follow to install the drivers pls. dont hesitate & explain me stepwise....i already googled before about this & then start this this thread & install 5-6 drivers{but no one among them is of 14mb} but nothing works pls. if you use that specific one pls. post. Is drivers are windows 8 compatible or not ????? pls. reply man..my device is bricked since 2 long long weeks

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
The first part is general for flashing in the thread where the driver links was given but i asked what the second part is all about in the previous thread. i dont know which steps to follow to install the drivers pls. dont hesitate & explain me stepwise....i already googled before about this & then start this this thread & install 5-6 drivers{but no one among them is of 14mb} but nothing works pls. if you use that specific one pls. post. Is drivers are windows 8 compatible or not ????? pls. reply man..my device is bricked since 2 long long weeks

I wil giv u a tutorial on how to install the 11kb drivers..
turn off ur device..remove battery and sim cards...now open device manager on ur computer and keep the window open.. connect the phone to the computer...it will appear in the device manager in unknown devices with a yellow question mark...right click on the device and select update driver... select update manually and give the location of the 11kb driver folder...it will update and u r done...

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
I successfully flashed the v5 stock ROM & as i knew the bug is Windows 8 but now my device is showing A116i & battery % is also abnormal. Pls help if its a weird issue

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
I successfully flashed the v5 stock ROM & as i knew the bug is Windows 8 but now my device is showing A116i & battery % is also abnormal. Pls help if its a weird issue

Yes the V5 shows model no. as A116i...that is normal...
and abt the battery %age...don't worry...the backup is still the same...

Reactions: alex279

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

or

Yes the V5 shows model no. as A116i...that is normal...
    and abt the battery %age...don't worry...the backup is still the same...