please delete

Search This thread

xNicoyAx

Aug 11, 2010
What's the battery life like? I do a lot of Pandora listening, and I'm on CM9, so battery isn't too great.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Cringer63

Jan 16, 2012
What's the battery life like? I do a lot of Pandora listening, and I'm on CM9, so battery isn't too great.

I jump back and forth between this and CM9, it is clearly better on this right now, for me anyways. Just calibrate it after flashing then you are pretty good to go. It uses much less power when sleeping.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Sowd3

Jan 3, 2012
These are the network speed test with the 3g sript tweak on the Cm9 and Imperium Initiative Roms.

Cm9 is on the left...the best speed i could get on there 1.1mbps

Imperium Initiative is on the right... obviously it had the BEST connection with this ROM. almost 2.5mbps!!!

Attachments

• 1329789227185.jpg
    1329789227185.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 1329789227067.jpg
    1329789227067.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Custodian

Feb 27, 2011
Like...trying to download 1.3.... and the server download speeds are complete horrid :( can someone upload N post?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

themac79

Nov 2, 2011
These are the network speed test with the 3g sript tweak on the Cm9 and Imperium Initiative Roms.

Cm9 is on the left...the best speed i could get on there 1.1mbps

Imperium Initiative is on the right... obviously it had the BEST connection with this ROM. almost 2.5mbps!!!

How did you get this to work on the Electrify? I flashed it and when it booted up I didn't have phone or messaging. Do I have to use the Electrify build prop and dhd.ko files?

Sowd3

Jan 3, 2012
Make sure you have the correct apn settings and that your phone is set to
CDMA auto (Prl). Dial *#*#4636#*#* then go into phone information scroll down and switch it

EDIT!!! *#*#4636#*#*

Last edited:

themac79

Nov 2, 2011
Make sure you have the correct apn settings and that your phone is set to
CDMA auto (Prl). Dial #*#*4636*#*# then go into phone information scroll down and switch it

I didn't even have the dial pad or phone icon. When I tried to set it to cdma it would switch back to gsm. Once I delete the 'SprintOMADM.apk' will the dialer show up then? Do I need to delete more sprint files?

Sowd3

Jan 3, 2012
I didn't even have the dial pad or phone icon. When I tried to set it to cdma it would switch back to gsm. Once I delete the 'SprintOMADM.apk' will the dialer show up then? Do I need to delete more sprint files?

hmmm weird...I had the phone icon before and after i deleted ALL Sprint files.

It wont work if you try switching the mobile network by going into just the settings on your phone. it will always say under network mode :Sprint only

You should have all apps show in the app drawer once you go into it. on the homescreen there would only be the market app but look on the edges for the drawer icons

Sorry in my last post i meant for you to dial *#*#4636#*#*

Last edited:

FernBch

Step 1: Unlock Bootloader. Pretty simple, just a little time consuming. Did it last night.

Step 2: Root. Quick and Painless, used shabby's AIO OCR.

Step 3: Flashed CWM. First try didn't stick, then read the post about renaming the .sh file. Took second time, again quick and painless. Made a nandroid. When they said it takes a while to backup /osh they weren't kidding!!

Step 4: Flash zip from CWM. Doing that this evening, will give a review in a day or two.

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

FernBch

Flashed the ROM and I must say it's quite zippy!! I do have one issue so far that I can't seem to resolve. I am unable to update google search. First it was telling me the package was not signed properly, uninstall previous to continue. App manager wouldn't let me uninstall it so I froze it with TiBu. Now it tells me it's an incompatible update and I can't install it. I also can't restore the app from my TiBu backups or my nandroid (app only). Any suggestions?

DssTrainer

Jun 5, 2008
Chicago
So what do we use if locked?
I see the beta locked 1.0.3 link... but its the same size as the unlocked "Update only". Yet the main zip is 400MB+

So what do we download? Both files? or just the locked beta file?

Attachments

• 2012-02-23_0812.png
    2012-02-23_0812.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 121

FernBch

Fixed my market issue. Wound up restoring my nandroid, found the thread about my apps being blank and none of it worked. Finally started uninstalling and reinstalling apps and fixed it. I have new backups from TiBu and am gonna make a new nandroid. Then I'll reflash 198_6. From there I'll start fresh and reflash the ROM and see what happens.

I'm a MoPho-er

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Imperium Initiative 1.0.4 Update is now live.
    This is a ROM side update that will wipe your current setup so backup before flashing. A full version (ROM & WebTop+) has yet to be uploaded but I will update full download links when it is. I have not built a v1.0.4 bootstrap version. There is "Something Special" in the planning stages for ALL locked/rooted users.

Update:
    ROM Updater is now working. I will be tracking downloads of this version to determine whether of not to continue development. If you have a DL issue PLEASE PM ME and I will provide a different link so as to keep the DL statistics accurate.
    I'm back. Sorry for being gone for so long but stuff(I'll leave it at that). I have a bunch of catching up to do this week with the Compendium and ROM bugs/issues to handle. I'll try to have both done by weeks end.

Current bugs and issues;

1. Facebook contact sync-
    I left social media contact sync out for the a couple reasons but can create a flashable facebook.zip if you guys want. The main reason why it was left out is the way blur handles accounts. Contact syncs are controlled by blur account services and those services run even if you are not using them. Blur is so buried in the core framework that a reasonably functional removal/bypass is close to impossible. In order to reduce unused junk running in the background the crap-ton of blur account services were removed. The other reason is that let's say you have 10 phone contacts and 10000 facebook contacts. If your phone is ever exchanged or repaired and you request that your contacts be backed up, the cellbrite machine takes ALL contacts and merges them into one file. This one file then becomes your gmail contact file upon restoration. I have seen times where the user has had to spend days filtering/removing 1000's of contacts that are nothing more than a name, picture and FB profile link.

2.WiFi disconnects-While I was away I noticed this and also noticed that it tends to occur with either specific routers and/or 802.11N connections. I plan to update base code to 2.3.5 this week and we will see how that goes. WiFi issues on the locked version will be addressed as well.

3.Select multiple sms for deletion-Initiative is a hybrid ROM. Almost all moto apks have been replaced with AOSP/CM7 apks. This cuts down on the insane level of motoblur "integration" while retaining webtop. The drawback is that if the feature isn't in CM7, it isn't in Initiative. Think of Initiative as a BYO (build your own) ROM like CM (EVOdeck would be a better parallel) with core functionality that your make yours by installing what you want. (manufacturers/carriers useless crap rant deleted)

4.VTL Launcher version-Sorry about this. I was tracking a possible bug and uploaded the wrong file. I will resolve this in the next update.

5.Lapdock 500 issues-This really sucks. I was even planning on selling my dev mopho, Atrix lapdock and the Evo from Evo Desktop to get a lapdock 500. If there is enough demand I will still do so in order to provide lapdock500 support. (for those so inclined, I think the issues are related to deviceID and drivers. pulling drivers from supported phones may fix it)

I'm happy to see other mopho users helping out while I was away. Thank you. I also appreciate the effort to keep this thread on track. Trying to go over a month's worth of posts both in this thread and elsewhere is bad enough without having to filter out off topic stuff.

Thanks go specifically to spleef for his help while I was away. I agree with spleef that jokerstock and rockolocked are better locked ROM's. My target user base is also different then RockoDev's and my locked version was never a major focus for me.
    Any plans for a bootstrap version?

Unfortunately bootstrap and webtop don't get along so a bootstrap version would not have webtop+. The goal of this ROM is a tuned/lightweight ROM/WebTop setup that pushes the true limitations of the MoPho.

I installed the new camera apk file using root explorer, set permissions, rebooted and no camera. Went into recovery, wiped cache, fixed permissions, still no camera.

Did you wipe Dalvik as well? (I plan on having minor updates flashable over the base ROM so users don't have to reflash full releases)

That's what I thought...just get a little excited when I see the 4G icon, even though its "zzzz"

Until we have unlocked 4G I may remove or change the 4G icon so it doesn't show up.

I am really starting to like the launcher. Great rom.

What til you hook up to a TV/lapdock and mirror in landscape mode.

Other issues not in this post
    I will be going back through the ROM and fixing what can be fixed and releasing an update today as well as a couple other goodies.