[Q] CM11 installation problem

Search This thread

p0m-walt

Feb 3, 2014
Hello

My name is Romuald i'm french (so sorry for my bad English) and i have to ask you a question. ;

Could you tell me what are the conditions to install CM11 ?

because i'm using stock Kitkat samsung rom (the poland leak) and yesterday i've tried to install CM11 following the steps on your post, but at the end, my note 3 reboot on Samsung Galax Note 3 screen every time, it never goes to Cyanogen boot animation (it makes "samsung galaxy note 3" --> vibrate --> "Samsung Galaxy note 3" --> vibrate --> and again and again and again). After that i've installed again the 4.4 poland leak stock so my phone works good..

But i really want to install CM11..

So i hope you can help me ! Thank you very much !

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hello

My name is Romuald i'm french (so sorry for my bad English) and i have to ask you a question. ;

Could you tell me what are the conditions to install CM11 ?

because i'm using stock Kitkat samsung rom (the poland leak) and yesterday i've tried to install CM11 following the steps on your post, but at the end, my note 3 reboot on Samsung Galax Note 3 screen every time, it never goes to Cyanogen boot animation (it makes "samsung galaxy note 3" --> vibrate --> "Samsung Galaxy note 3" --> vibrate --> and again and again and again). After that i've installed again the 4.4 poland leak stock so my phone works good..

But i really want to install CM11..

So i hope you can help me ! Thank you very much !

You cannot install CM 11 on to Kitkat as the boot loader is not compatible currently. The new update will be out shortly, so you just have to wait.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Not yet no,if you keep watching Android Development in this Note 3 forum you will see when it comes out :)