BLUETOOTH

Search This thread

stewartk

Sep 21, 2010
lancaster
Does anyone have any issues with Bluetooth on any 4.3 roms. i`ve tried most of them and my bluetooth doesnt sync correctly to my car. It will connected to my car but wont download the phonebook and the buttons on steering wheel wont hangup. On 4.2 roms everyone works fine.:confused:

dyawlak

Jul 18, 2006
Does anyone have any issues with Bluetooth on any 4.3 roms. i`ve tried most of them and my bluetooth doesnt sync correctly to my car. It will connected to my car but wont download the phonebook and the buttons on steering wheel wont hangup. On 4.2 roms everyone works fine.:confused:

Mine will only connect after a phone reboot. If I then drop connection, I have to reboot the phone.

After the first connection, THROW keeps trying to configure the connection type even though I turned that off in settings !

stewartk

Sep 21, 2010
lancaster

I'm hoping the update fixes everything

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium