Volume changes sporadically on AT&T Galaxy S5 - can I log changes?

Search This thread

adub

Jun 8, 2008
Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 bought through AT&T, and the volume seems to change sporadically on its own. I'm unable to identify the cause. I put the phone into safe mode, and as far as I know, it doesn't change the volume on its own when in safe mode, so I have reason to believe it's from an app I installed. I currently have Volume Locker installed as a temporary solution. This problem never happened on my Galaxy S3 through AT&T, with no different apps installed after upgrading. I do not have any apps that change the volume profile.

Question: is there a way I can log (in real-time) volume changes and also the apps that put in the request to change the volume?

Last edited:

adub

Jun 8, 2008
Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 bought through AT&T, and the volume seems to change sporadically on its own. I'm unable to identify the cause. I put the phone into safe mode, and as far as I know, it doesn't change the volume on its own when in safe mode, so I have reason to believe it's from an app I installed. I currently have Volume Locker installed as a temporary solution. This problem never happened on my Galaxy S3 through AT&T, with no different apps installed after upgrading. I do not have any apps that change the volume profile.

Question: is there a way I can log (in real-time) volume changes and also the apps that put in the request to change the volume?

Moved to Galaxy S5 troubleshooting page. Not sure how to delete this thread. Moderator, please delete.