Unknown Problems With Y Duos

Search This thread

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati
I Never Had This Problem/Bug BeFore...

After Connecting Usb The Phone Keeps Charging :)..But When I Disconnect The Usb,Stil The Phone Keeps Showing As If It Is Charging and Also There Is USB icon In Statusbar..After Rebooting Phone The USB icons disappear..

And Some Times I Have Reverse Of That...After Connecting USB it doesnt Shows Up Any Icons Nor It take Charge....After I Reboot The Phone It Becomes Ok....

I M sick of This Rebooting..Phone :(

Tryd Flashing Stock Rom -DDL4..Stil Its There..
Help

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P

After Connecting Usb The Phone Keeps Charging :)..But When I Disconnect The Usb,Stil The Phone Keeps Showing As If It Is Charging and Also There Is USB icon In Statusbar..After Rebooting Phone The USB icons disappear..

And Some Times I Have Reverse Of That...After Connecting USB it doesnt Shows Up Any Icons Nor It take Charge....After I Reboot The Phone It Becomes Ok....

Help

Maybe theres problem on ur data cable..

Reactions: IdaLim

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Cleare Dalvik Cache
Cache

Didnt work?
get a stock build prop (or just look for a code contains usb u will understand it)

Didnt work?
Factory reset

Didnt work?
Reflash Kernel and rom

Didnt work ? LOL
Change Usb port if didnt help change the cable if this too wont help change usb socket:D

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
if the phone says its still charging once you remove the usb cable the most common cause iv seen is dirt in the phones usb socket - clean it out with an object - you can also use cleaning solution but make sure the battery is removed and the socket is fully dry before you attempt to turn it back on

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati
if the phone says its still charging once you remove the usb cable the most common cause iv seen is dirt in the phones usb socket - clean it out with an object - you can also use cleaning solution but make sure the battery is removed and the socket is fully dry before you attempt to turn it back on

yap...thats the problem..ok i wil Try

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Help

Maybe theres problem on ur data cable..