Does XZ kill SD Cards???

Search This thread

JohnnyCarrera

Jan 10, 2011
i got the impression that my XZ kills sd cards. does anybody else have that?
it first killed my 32gig sandisk ultra 2 months ago. i thought it was a coincidence and just put in my old 8 gig card(samsung) i had from my old desire hd. and then about a week ago, when i flashed beanstalk i encountered problems for the first time. rom is really laggy, recovery doesn't load, cant open developer options in config menu and so on.
when i click the "storage" button in confg menu, phone freezes. when i pull out the sd card it unfreezes and stops lagging...
without sd everything seems to be back to normal. whats with that????

X

x102x96x

i got the impression that my XZ kills sd cards. does anybody else have that?
it first killed my 32gig sandisk ultra 2 months ago. i thought it was a coincidence and just put in my old 8 gig card(samsung) i had from my old desire hd. and then about a week ago, when i flashed beanstalk i encountered problems for the first time. rom is really laggy, recovery doesn't load, cant open developer options in config menu and so on.
when i click the "storage" button in confg menu, phone freezes. when i pull out the sd card it unfreezes and stops lagging...
without sd everything seems to be back to normal. whats with that????

with the normal firmware it s not possible
r u root/unlock ? and have installed an app that refer to ext storage with root access
or maybe custom kernel !
something like these can cause this kindda problem!

:good:

JohnnyCarrera

Jan 10, 2011
with the normal firmware it s not possible
r u root/unlock ? and have installed an app that refer to ext storage with root access
or maybe custom kernel !
something like these can cause this kindda problem!

:good:

yes, all of the above. i never had that with my desire hd. and i had that for 3 years