[Software] PC suite for Android-The All in one Android Management Tool

Search This thread

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
Hi All,

This is my first ever post in this section. I have searched a lot and find a nice software application to be used as a PC suite.
I know many people are addicted to the PC suite and this software is only for the lovers of PC suite.

What this software can do? Here we go for a quick list:

1.Sync Files
2.Image preview of the mobile pics in PC.
3.App management
4.Call logs
5.Messaging (able to send/read msgs,backup)
6.Can change wallpaper with a click.
7.Contacts Management
8.Can take screenshot (Still as well as video)
9.File Management.
And a lot more features......

So go ahead and give it a try.
I am not taking any sort of credit for it, I have found something important and just sharing with you all.
I would like to thanks to MOBO team the developer of this application.

Here is the link........

Enjoy.......

Press Thanks if the above post helped :)

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
Thanks for this. Really needed it. Every time I found any pc suite it was basically paid or trial version. I guess mobo is completely free as far as I have used it lately.

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
Yes it is absolutely free and also the version is beta 1.
May be they will make it paid in future.
But being time it is working nice....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

Reactions: SpikeNaples

MrToastbrot

Feb 6, 2012
Looks nice, but the App on Android is in Chinese or wathever and I couldn't read any Data on the phone.

Another App is MyPhoneExplorer. It's free and stable, has the same functions as MoboRobo but not that nice Interface.

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
Looks nice, but the App on Android is in Chinese or wathever and I couldn't read any Data on the phone.

Another App is MyPhoneExplorer. It's free and stable, has the same functions as MoboRobo but not that nice Interface.
For me it is in english....Try to install the software again and select language english..not sure whether it gives an option to install language because i am in office..will confirm when reach home..But you can try once.....

Dynam0

Aug 31, 2011
Unfortunately it crashed when I tried to run it on Windows 7x64. I even tried in various compatibility modes, none worked.

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
Yes I will have a look at their website later. Might try it on another box I have at home, that is XP. Thanks anyway, looks like a useful program, is I get it to work :)
On XP it will work but not sure about X64... and yes it is a very useful software and I have Pinned to my statusbar of my PC :D

kimLJT

THANKS

DESERVED a 5* & THANKS :D. Really appreciate it a lot for sharing this one. Though I saw it from Panda apps but didn't thought that mobo is separate from them *which is japanese version* until I saw it from your thread :D. At last I can now send/receive a message using my PC/Netbook which I after from this POWERFUL SOFT but seems got more feature to LOVE *backup everything on my phone, install/uninstall apps & manymore*. By the way my phone is Galaxy Y (Young) - GT-S5360 :) *just sharing* coz our device is not on their support lists but it's working fine :D. THANKs again DUDE :D.

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
DESERVED a 5* & THANKS :D. Really appreciate it a lot for sharing this one. Though I saw it from Panda apps but didn't thought that mobo is separate from them *which is japanese version* until I saw it from your thread :D. At last I can now send/receive a message using my PC/Netbook which I after from this POWERFUL SOFT but seems got more feature to LOVE *backup everything on my phone, install/uninstall apps & manymore*. By the way my phone is Galaxy Y (Young) - GT-S5360 :) *just sharing* coz our device is not on their support lists but it's working fine :D. THANKs again DUDE :D.

Welcum mate ..I am glad that peoples luving this software.just a share could help other people was beyond my imagination. Once again thanks to mobo team for developing such kind of a wonderful software.

josefene

Oct 18, 2012
moborobo

Strange I downloaded it too and it"s all in English, that is why it came out so people that use English language can use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

This is my first ever post in this section. I have searched a lot and find a nice software application to be used as a PC suite.
    I know many people are addicted to the PC suite and this software is only for the lovers of PC suite.

What this software can do? Here we go for a quick list:

1.Sync Files
    2.Image preview of the mobile pics in PC.
    3.App management
    4.Call logs
    5.Messaging (able to send/read msgs,backup)
    6.Can change wallpaper with a click.
    7.Contacts Management
    8.Can take screenshot (Still as well as video)
    9.File Management.
    And a lot more features......

So go ahead and give it a try.
    I am not taking any sort of credit for it, I have found something important and just sharing with you all.
    I would like to thanks to MOBO team the developer of this application.

Here is the link........

Enjoy.......

Press Thanks if the above post helped :)
    Yes it is absolutely free and also the version is beta 1.
    May be they will make it paid in future.
    But being time it is working nice....

Unfortunately it crashed when I tried to run it on Windows 7x64. I even tried in various compatibility modes, none worked.
    You can report it to their website..I have checked this on my Windows 7 32Bit. and it is running flawlessly...