Sim Unlock HTC Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Can remove simlock from HTC Rose and from any other HTC device.

This service is not free.

You will get unlock code in 5 minutes to 72 hours.

It will costs 50$ = 38$ by donation to xda-developers.com - http://xdaforums.com/donations.php

Please send me a Private Message for details.

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassembly, hard reset your device!

TryOG

Jan 23, 2006
0xFFFFFFFF
Haven't I said enough...? :)

The only way to stop this, is to stop xda-developers...
But xda-developers means a lot more to me than tupisdin, so I think we can't stop this guy from what he's doing.

But, at least, I'm happy I did my job to humanity and tried to show everybody what kind of ugly monster tupisdin is,
even though the mods didn't get the motivation to move their lazy ass and kick him out.

O.G.

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
That, and i did not see anyone else post some of the most important Pre Release roms the last year more then Tuspidin.

XDA is not a forum about suspicions and conspiracies.

It's an obvious Win Win situation for all members.

Tuspidin gets the satisfaction of helping out XDA and users get affordable Sim Unlock and the latest apps from PreRelease Roms.

Please do not start another debate about this, The Moderating Team and Admin have already debated this and a division has been made by the Site Admin and was communicated with Tuspidin.

So Since Tuspidin is not being "kicked out" i hope you can respect that decision and Shut Up Already.

I'm certainly not getting richer nor are any moderators.

Calling someone an Ugly monster in any case is something we can't have it's a personal attack we don't allow.

Please refrain from using these terms.

And Luckily Moderators know better then feel attacked when being called Lazy asses after removing Spam, Warez and preventing conflicts that have nothing to do with what XDA is intended for, but it doesn't make friends.
It's only normal that Moderators just accept to be called whatever people want to call them, right?

So i'm only giving a warning about the first remark aimed at Tuspidin, but i can't promise any other Mod might feel differently about the lazy part. The Warning goes for both of you two as it clearly looks you like to Team up when you go beat on someone.

If you want you can help Moderators get of their Lazy ass at this thread:
SPAM Users

Last edited:

laseru

Mar 22, 2007
Nice to know about an unlocking solution! Maybe you guys which are not happy with the offer will give as a free solution. In the meantime we can use this one...

TryOG

Jan 23, 2006
0xFFFFFFFF
That, and i did not see anyone else post some of the most important Pre Release roms the last year more then Tuspidin.

XDA is not a forum about suspicions and conspiracies.

It's an obvious Win Win situation for all members.

Tuspidin gets the satisfaction of helping out XDA and users get affordable Sim Unlock and the latest apps from PreRelease Roms.

Please do not start another debate about this, The Moderating Team and Admin have already debated this and a division has been made by the Site Admin and was communicated with Tuspidin.

So Since Tuspidin is not being "kicked out" i hope you can respect that decision and Shut Up Already.

I'm certainly not getting richer nor are any moderators.

Calling someone an Ugly monster in any case is something we can't have it's a personal attack we don't allow.

Please refrain from using these terms.

And Luckily Moderators know better then feel attacked when being called Lazy asses after removing Spam, Warez and preventing conflicts that have nothing to do with what XDA is intended for, but it doesn't make friends.
It's only normal that Moderators just accept to be called whatever people want to call them, right?

So i'm only giving a warning about the first remark aimed at Tuspidin, but i can't promise any other Mod might feel differently about the lazy part. The Warning goes for both of you two as it clearly looks you like to Team up when you go beat on someone.

If you want you can help Moderators get of their Lazy ass at this thread:
SPAM Users

It's been a long time since I haven't visited this website.
And I was an active user.
(You know why I don't visit this website as often as I used to.)

I've helped people and people have helped me.
I've gained knowledge and people gained knowledge from me.

For example:
I was the first to write a tutorial about how to change the language on an HP iPaq 514.

The mods won't mention my help and win-win situations, would they?
Nooooooooo... :) And I don't want it.

But, if you are going to show me the help tupisdin gave you and forget about mine, then I will have to say that YOU are the guys who choose sides & attack people.

You are the guys who sold this websites fun & social part for money :)

Not us.

Now, there is less development, less fun, etc.
The only thing more is MONEY :)

Now, I hope you saw my love for this website in the past.
And you've ****ed it up.

P.S. MOD: Nobody's teaming up with me.

I've had something to say and people are agreeing with me.
They give their own opinions about a subject.
I can't find a rule about "shutting up about tupisdin" in the forum's rules.

The only reason I've shut up about tupisdin was, because my friend tom_codon asked me to.

P.S. 2.:
Mods, you can warn me all you want, you can't make me lose 1 thing I care about.
+ You guys play dirty and if you are going to continue, I'm going to play dirty, too :)

Bye.

// O.G.

Last edited:

marshallmaster

Sep 5, 2008
people!

i want to unlock my new Rose i received a week ago so i PM this topic starter but he don't react. So i search further and came by the website:

http://www.unlock-now.com/

those people are very fast and cheap. so for everybody who want to calculates his unlockcode you can go to them.

This is only a tip i don't have any relation with this site. i only found the service very quick and cheap.(€17,50).

colonel

Dec 15, 2005
london
people!

i want to unlock my new Rose i received a week ago so i PM this topic starter but he don't react. So i search further and came by the website:

http://www.unlock-now.com/

those people are very fast and cheap. so for everybody who want to calculates his unlockcode you can go to them.

This is only a tip i don't have any relation with this site. i only found the service very quick and cheap.(€17,50).

I agree. I have used them a number of times. if anyone finds anyone cheaper, please post

crusher

Apr 9, 2005
I tend to move ;)
This thread is a complete and utter nonsense.
Two advertisements, nothing useful.

Just like this board is for more than 3 years now.
LOL.

What about development, eh?
Just lamers everywhere.

itsme, we miss you.

colonel

Dec 15, 2005
london
This thread is a complete and utter nonsense.
Two advertisements, nothing useful.

Just like this board is for more than 3 years now.
LOL.

What about development, eh?
Just lamers everywhere.

itsme, we miss you.

no idea what you are talking about
this thread was to identify ways to unlock. commerical unlocking is the only thing available and two members have confirmed a supplier who works

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Sorry for not answering for a long time. I was on holidays.

Please send all requests by P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its informative!! i got my HTC Rose s743 by unlock code and i got it from Mobile-unlocker and got unlock code from them and unlocked my mobile..