Fosmon case?

Search This thread

Philly Jim

Aug 27, 2011
Broomall, Pa
Anyone have experience with the Fosmon cases specifically this one: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HYBO-D...id=1391025371&sr=8-10&keywords=fosmon+nexus+5 Looks nice but has zero reviewers so I'm somewhat skeptical.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well thanks to your Post i just ordered one there was no prime shipping available , but when it comes in i'll post here with some pics , thanks for helping my OCD tendencies today for phone cases LOL..........;)

Delivery Estimate is feb 4 to feb 7 ....so won't be to long.......

Reactions: twister99403

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID
Well thanks to your Post i just ordered one there was no prime shipping available , but when it comes in i'll post here with some pics , thanks for helping my OCD tendencies today for phone cases LOL..........;)

Glad I could assist haha I can't wait to see what you think of it! I was hoping it compared to the slim armor from spigen somewhat.

Last edited:

floepie

Feb 28, 2006
Amsterdam
Looks like it's probably pretty thick, but I like the design! Somehow I suspect that the fit and finish might be a little suspect considering the price.

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID
Looks like it's probably pretty thick, but I like the design! Somehow I suspect that the fit and finish might be a little suspect considering the price.

Yeah the price is what made me think twice but if it's actually good quality that would be a heck of a deal. I'm looking for a case with style that isn't too expensive

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mmmmBACON

Mar 3, 2011
Winnipeg

Delivery Estimate is feb 4 to feb 7 ....so won't be to long.......

Bet you ordered this color combo eh? Pretty badass I do say! :p

nGwqc7y.jpg

Reactions: twister99403

_jordan_

Oct 2, 2013
Looks like the spigen slim armour

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts