[Q] c9602 root need help please

Search This thread

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
hello friends i know there are too many threads to help this but all going to confuse me so m here asking help with what i m doing so please give me help

my model is indian stock c9602 is my ftf file is https://mega.co.nz/#!Oxxk1Lqb!MC-coFtjIJxxeBRlQYY94CCL7WM4yBgLJNY17iQKf7o this ?

if yes then what after download it i will do it step by setp so i will ask my next question after solving this sorry for very noob but guys please help me
i downloaded flash tools latest version and downloading above link for downgrading my mobi please tell me is this right file to my c9602 india

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
flash that file
Install Dual recovery (Find files and instructions in the XZ Dual Recovery thread in the cross device development forum)
Install 757 pre rooted rom of your choice for your phone (Find files and instructions in the development sections)

ohh thanks for very quick reply so i assume i choose correct file as soon as i download and flash with flash tools i will contact you thanks hited :good::good:

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
hey frnds how to flash this downloaded file i m very new i download flashtools and ftf file what next ?

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
flash that file
Install Dual recovery (Find files and instructions in the XZ Dual Recovery thread in the cross device development forum)
Install 757 pre rooted rom of your choice for your phone (Find files and instructions in the development sections)

i manage to flash and downgrade to 4.2.2 but after that there is no mobile network other things are working can u please help me ?

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
i manage to flash and downgrade to 4.2.2 but after that there is no mobile network other things are working can u please help me ?

don't worry about that

Just keep going through what I said

Install dual recovery
flash a 757 pre rooted rom

I do suggest that if you are so new to this, you read all the instructions and "how to" threads before starting

Reactions: pradatta

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
don't worry about that

Install dual recovery

I do suggest that if you are so new to this, you read all the instructions and "how to" threads before starting

ya right now now i m in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606 this section but cant guess which file should i download i tell u once again that i downgrade to 14.1.G.1.534 so i kindly request u please can u give me files for dual recovery very much scared and waiting thanks a lot

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
don't worry about that

Install dual recovery

ohh i found ther files Z1-lockeddualrecovery2.7.123-BETA.installer.zip (10.22MB) i download it and when i start it i press 3 becuase my device is unrooted but after that i get message like this waiting for device even after connected device with enable usb debugging mode

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 7

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
flash that file

thanks again finally i m done to root now my condition is that i have rooted 14.1.G.1.534 c9602 indian z1 now i just want to do stock rooted latest kitkat please give me final help thanks in advance

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
thanks again finally i m done to root now my condition is that i have rooted 14.1.G.1.534 c9602 indian z1 now i just want to do stock rooted latest kitkat please give me final help thanks in advance

As I said above...

flash that file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    flash that file

don't worry about that

Install dual recovery

No I can not suggest the best ROM, its like asking whats your favourite pizza, some people like pineapple on their pizza, some do not. Some even like little fish on (Dirty so and so's)

So, for your best rom, you have to try and them and see....

Glad you got sorted though