how may i safely unroot my Grand 2? [SOLVED]

Search This thread

jeetujaan

Sep 24, 2013
Bro i m using G7 ROOTED....n uninstall some bloatware. ..can i update via kies.....plz tell me

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ryansmth76

Jun 27, 2013
Bro i m using G7 ROOTED....n uninstall some bloatware. ..can i update via kies.....plz tell me

If your devices is rooted then kies will not recognise ur device. Dowload the full update file from samfirmware and flash it through odin.:thumbup::D

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: abilash10

jeetujaan

Sep 24, 2013
How to download resume support file from samfirmware. ..plzzz help

abilash10

Jun 30, 2014
itahari
How to download resume support file from samfirmware. ..plzzz help

Hi bro sam mobile known the fault ..and they correct it about resume for free user u have to be premium for this.. bro if u have 3g in your location then buy 3g plan of 1 gb and download in 3g speed it will be get downloaded in 1 hr. ..i do same.. coz my wifi net is slow for downloading big file.. and there is no continues power supply also..

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
If your devices is rooted then kies will not recognise ur device. Dowload the full update file from samfirmware and flash it through odin.:thumbup::D

I had a rooted G3, CWM installed and Knox disabled. Connected to Kies3 and it immediately said there was update available. updating the phone now thru Kies3.

schubeir

ryansmth76

Jun 27, 2013
I had a rooted G3, CWM installed and Knox disabled. Connected to Kies3 and it immediately said there was update available. updating the phone now thru Kies3.

schubeir

I had rooted s2 and s3 in the past but kies never recognised them when they were rooted I always had to download the full firmware file and flash it through odin to unroot and make them official. May be you have found something which I did not
So share us and help people who are in need and thats what xda is for.:thumbup::thumbup::D

Last edited:

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
I had rooted s2 and s3 in the past but kies never recognised them when they were rooted I always had to download the full firmware file and flash it through odin to unroot and make them official. May be you have found something which I did not
So share us and help people who are in need and thats what xda is for.:thumbup::thumbup::D
Have U Tried Kies3 now? I just finished the update thru Kies3

schubeir

ryansmth76

Jun 27, 2013
Have U Tried Kies3 now? I just finished the update thru Kies3

schubeir

No Bcoz my note 3 neo is only a few weeks old now so m not in hurry to root it but when I ll root it I ll surely try it.
By the way what is g3 have you successfully unrooted it thru kies and what version of Android it is running?

Last edited:

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
No Bcoz my note 3 neo is only a few weeks old now so m not in hurry to root it but when I ll root it I ll surely try it.
By the way what is g3 have you successfully unrooted it thru kies and what version of Android it is running?

Android 4.4.2 G3 was the software version which was rooted(NG3) the handset is SM-G7102
after up[dating thru Kies, the android version is 4.4.2, NH3. unrooted, total stock.

please click on thanks if you think I helped

schubeir

Reactions: ryansmth76

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now i am in official samsung firmware G7102XXUBNH3 by kies

here i posted some screen shot of my sucess .. thanks to rahul and ryamnth bro for ur support ..thanks again .:highfive: :highfive: :good: :good:

it done unroot as well as install latest firmware..
    click twrp/cwm and comtinue.. if after rebooting it appears again then keep continuing..it needs to be updated.. when finally after opening supersu you dont get the message click permanent unroot..:)

Try installing su binary using normal method as twrp/cwm is recommended for htc devices.:thumbup:

Hi i wana update super su and unroot it

Yes.. you can do dath..

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

Android 4.4.2 G3 was the software version which was rooted(NG3) the handset is SM-G7102
    after up[dating thru Kies, the android version is 4.4.2, NH3. unrooted, total stock.

please click on thanks if you think I helped

schubeir