[Q] Bricked, only fastboot is working

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.
    My English is quite bad, and I'm sorry for that. Anyway, I hope that someone of you can help me with my problem, and will understand what I wanted to say.
    So, at first I unlocked bootloader. After that, with InsecureBootandRoot script I wanted to root phone. When I did it, in "cmd" it stuck on "Daemon started successfully".
    From then, I can't run my phone. Bootloader is working, fastboot USB aswell. I tried to install few recoverys, but none of them were working. ADB is also not working, it can't see my device(Probably because it's not working in fastboot. And if my phone is not in fastboot, computer don't recognise my device). Also, I can't "throw" any files to phone because computer see my device only in fastboot.
    I tried to use HTC ONE S AIO kit . It show me my CID(HTC 0_32) and version(3.16.401.8), but that's all. Other commands are not working at all.
    I also installed sdk and all drivers. That didn't help, meh.

Any ideas what should I do to have my phone working again? :c

There is no matching RUU, but i will upload you the matching boot+recovery. Will take some minutes. Download both files and flash them via fastboot.

DOWNLOAD
    fastboot flash boot boot.img and then fastboot flash boot recovery.img

I'll try uninstalling sdk and all drivers, and then install them using tutorial from this forum. Maybe it will be easier, when adb will work .-.

Did you restart the bootloader after flashing? Have you cleared caches via fastboot also??

BTE adb will not help you without at least a working recovery...
    Not at all, these commands under it mean that anything in recovery won't work.
    Also, from now I can't even start bootloader ._. .
    Oh well, I'll just give this phone to the service. If they can't turn it on, and also turn on bootloader, can they say to me something like "Hey, you tried to change system of this phone so we won't give you another one"?. :c

Philz has a option to boot into bootloader. Have you tried it? If you give it to service they'll recognize that you have modified thze phone. As you were able to flash philz, you should also be able to flash boot+recovery image. Then you'll have to perform "factory reset + clear storage" to fix the sd card issue. I'm sure its possible! Once done you can install a rom manually or change the CID to run a stock RUU EU unbranded.

As your warranty is void I'd suggest to fix it o ya own :p