[Q] Verizon Moto X Pattern Lock Predicament

Search This thread

chris23445

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks for trying to help guys but he lost the data and worked on re-installing his apps last night. I reported this thread to be removed.

Last edited:

nijom

Mar 23, 2012
Chennai
So I have a pretty big problem here, and I'm having a ton of trouble finding a proper solution.

My college roommate has a Verizon Moto X, and long story short, he wasn't doing homework and was doing stupid stuff on his phone, so I took it and made a pattern lock for him. I didn't know he was going to try to figure it out, and he wound up trying to unlock it 10 times. After the tenth time, with no prior warning, the phone rebooted. It then proceeded to try to erase his phone. I turned it off and it keeps trying to erase it. I got into the bootloader by holding power and volume down, but is there any way to fix this? I don't think the phone has erased yet, but we're trying to get it to actually boot up. Please help me out if you know a solution. We may have to just let it erase but I really hope we don't have to do that.

Thanks a ton!!!!

EDIT So it just rebooted and it's all gone. Any way to fix it?!?!

Its gone.....

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
I had no clue that if you entered incorrect info 10 times it would factory reset your phone. Is that automatic or is that just an option?