[TOOL] Android Commander 0.7.9.11

Search This thread

UpGrad3

Jul 31, 2009
as i said before, it's not program problem. this error showing because of program can not read informations form your phone. many people had issues like you (also on different forums), and every time problem was with SDK/ADB.

ok if its a problem with the sdk/adb how could i resolve it ? cause i have the latest sdk/adb installed and latest usb drivers and there correctly installed ??
the screen shots are from version 0.6 although i get them erros i can still batch install apps to the phone and it works and i dont get errors with 0.5 it just doesnt open untill i have a few apps on the phone.
Every version since 0.5 works fine once i install about 70 apps so how can it be my phone it just doesnt work on clean install of the ROM but it still detects the phone e.g. if i open the program before i connect phone i get the connections screen then i conncet phone click refresh and it detects my phone if i connect to it, it crashes on 0.5 if i connect to it on 0.6 it opens up but on the left it says not connected and if i install about 70 apps on the phone all versions work fine ??

Last edited:

Sleeepy2

Dec 9, 2009
Toronto
Hmmm, Dual Screen issue seems to be fixed however...
When I try to run it I get
"Access violation at address 0046A297 in module 'AndroidCommander0.6.5.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFF"

When I click ok the program opens correctly on my dual monitor setup. Clicking the .. on the Phone Files side shows the directories. Application Manager, Unprotected apps show up but All apps and Protected Apps give the above error.

Still looking good, keep up the great work.

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
Hello, do you think you could make a linux version? or if anyone knows of a similar suite for linux that could point me out to?

PanPiotr

Dec 9, 2009
UK
www.facebook.com
this program is so strange for me if i do a clean install of cyanogen it doesnt work well version 0.5 didnt and after a day or two when i have lots of apps installed to the phone it works i dont understand and now the latest version 0.6 doesnt work but it works in the places 0.5 didnt e.g. it allways opens up no matter what even on clean install so this has been improved only now it doesnt detect my phone when connected i have attached screenshots to help me explain they are here:

when i open the program i receive this message:
96335045.png

and when i click ok it opens like this:
40390042.png

please fix this cause i really like this program and appreciate ur work :)

M8 sorry for that what i said before, you had right, it's my program problem. But at last i'v found reason, and new version should work for You and everyone. :D

Technochris1

Sep 21, 2009
on windows 7 64bit, and Enomthers TheOfficial donut 2.4.2, and it never reads from the phone, Check out the attachments.

Technochris1

Sep 21, 2009
Its cool, Take ur time.... no rush, im using driod explorer instead, but ur lightweight app is soo much better and not as cluttered.

PanPiotr

Dec 9, 2009
UK
www.facebook.com
Its cool, Take ur time.... no rush, im using driod explorer instead, but ur lightweight app is soo much better and not as cluttered.

M8 i already got answer, but no nice for you.

This problem is because of your ROM. I'v installed version 2.4.2 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=538456 and i got the same issues like you.

I wanted be sure it's not my program fault, so i did simple test in CMD, look:
cmdresult.png
:eek:

Simple shell ls works fine, but if i use more arguments it's not.

Anyway i think i know what i can do to fix this issue (and i'll try), but if you'll be using correctly working rom (cyan ;)), then my program works well.

Technochris1

Sep 21, 2009
Thanks for debugging that, well ill test the change for ya. i like his roms because i can customize it from Base. let me know if u were gonna make them changes.

UpGrad3

Jul 31, 2009
M8 sorry for that what i said before, you had right, it's my program problem. But at last i'v found reason, and new version should work for You and everyone. :D

No worries m8 i didnt want you to think i was nagging you with all my messages i was just so sure it wasnt my phone cause like i said it works when apps are in stalled but not on fresh install anyway thanks for new version ill test soon :) keep up the good work!
P.S. what was the problem ? just curious :)

fabsn

A couple of suggestions:

-Check if the adb dll-file is exisiting right in the beginning. i forgot to copy it to the right folder and my pc just crashed because of it!
-Same thing with busybox. If you start the program and you don't have busybox installed you just get dozens of errors..

i also don't quite understand why you need busybox.
you said:
try to run shell "rm" or "cp" command without busybox ;)
i havent installed busybox but these commands are working fine anyway
(i'm using superD rom - busybox isn't preinstalled afaik?!)

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
on windows 7 64bit, and Enomthers TheOfficial donut 2.4.2, and it never reads from the phone, Check out the attachments.

M8 i already got answer, but no nice for you.

This problem is because of your ROM. I'v installed version 2.4.2 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=538456 and i got the same issues like you.

I wanted be sure it's not my program fault, so i did simple test in CMD, look:
cmdresult.png
:eek:

Simple shell ls works fine, but if i use more arguments it's not.

Anyway i think i know what i can do to fix this issue (and i'll try), but if you'll be using correctly working rom (cyan ;)), then my program works well.

@PanPiotr ...

If you could simply have your system calls to 'ls' (and likely any other system calls you rely on busybox for ...) ... add 'busybox' in front of it.

It will then work on virtually any ROM that includes busybox in the path.

In my TheOfficial ROM's I simply link 'ls' to toolbox in the (and keeping true to) "the official form".

Since busybox is an add on (or external app) not typically published with the official base ROM's my ROM's are based off of. Busybox links those same commands at a later point in the "path" statements.

So if you could have your program call busybox directly for all system calls that would be swell. :)

~enom~

Sleeepy2

Dec 9, 2009
Toronto
Just noticed two small issues.
On the Computer Files side it doesn't show the . and .. Directories so it won't let you use the check box to select the first two directories (I had to add a dummy directory to move the one I wanted to select down).
Also on the Computer Files side there isn't a right click menu for select all ...

This app is nice and quick, beats waiting for Droid Explorer to load up to just select a couple of files.

thanks

Top Liked Posts