[Q] soft key problem (screen shot and palm rejection keys)

Search This thread

Eofdred

Sep 21, 2013
when i first hold the tablet (and even before) i tought that screen shot key is priceless. its very useful. when i read a book or surf on the web it lets me cut and share/send anything on my screen after cropped as i like. but them losing that key when i put stylus in its silo was a bit uncomfortable. most of the time i need that key i wasnt using. so i was sondering if its possible to keep those keys "all the time"

than something happened and its really bad. i totally lost those keys. when i pull of the stylus it doesnt feel it. it doesnt show those keys and it doesnt pop direct stylus launcher (even the setting is right) i tried to tweak it with simple methods like pulling it out ressetted pulled in resetted again etc but doesnt work.

so for get the direct stylus launcher, the question is, is there a way to make those screen shot and palm rejection keys "always on" no matter what?

i couldnt find any other people having this problem but even for the people doesnt have this problem, have an option to have those keys all the time should be nice.

SAMVREMIX

Jan 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11
I had this same problem with my girlfriends tetra note 7. Basically the tablet recognises the sylus by a little magnet snuck away in the stylus and in the tablet. When the two attract the tablet recognises the stylus in it and visa-versa. All I did to sort the issue was undo the tip of the stylus and re scree it back on again and that seemed to sort the issue. Sorry if you have sorted the issue

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app

aviotron

Aug 20, 2012
Hi, i am facing the same issue with my newly bought tab:(

But I am not able to solve it by unscrewing and rescrewing the stylus even 10 times...

If any other solution , plz help :rolleyes: