[Q] Camera Help

Search This thread

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
so i recently got the note 3 (coming from the htc one) was wondering if anyone is having issues with the camera taking blurry pictures inside (havent tested the camera outside as of yet)?

another thing, was wondering if theres a fix on here for the blurriness, debating if i want to root this as it will perminantly leave the 0X1 mark on the phone.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Plenty of settings

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389585467233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389585467233.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: mysticfrog

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
Plenty of settings

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

i feel stupid now.i didnt see any plastic on the lens at all so im guessing its off. and yeah i did play with it and seems like it is fixed for now, ill update in the morning.

and what do i need to know about rootin my device. im aware that it will trigger the knox to 0x1. but when flashing roms and kernels, do i need extra files for everything to work or just the roms and kernels...im a newbee to the note three so havent gotten the chance to check out the roms.

when browsing, i noticed this section doesnt has that many roms, can i use the main note three page or is it recommended to use the tmobile sections.

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
You Put TWRP or CMW any custom recovery. Yes you will trip Knox I believe. Also if you change kernel even thought it's stock rom will also come up with a message on the splash screen "warning kernel is not seadroid enforcing"

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
You Put TWRP or CMW any custom recovery. Yes you will trip Knox I believe. Also if you change kernel even thought it's stock rom will also come up with a message on the splash screen "warning kernel is not seadroid enforcing"

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Tried flashing some roms, but noticed i can only stay on 4.3, cant even use 4.4 roms. why is that? and what rom and kernel would u suggest for battery life?

andyshannon3

Nov 7, 2013
i feel stupid now.i didnt see any plastic on the lens at all so im guessing its off. and yeah i did play with it and seems like it is fixed for now, ill update in the morning.

and what do i need to know about rootin my device. im aware that it will trigger the knox to 0x1. but when flashing roms and kernels, do i need extra files for everything to work or just the roms and kernels...im a newbee to the note three so havent gotten the chance to check out the roms.

when browsing, i noticed this section doesnt has that many roms, can i use the main note three page or is it recommended to use the tmobile sections.

I had film on my lens that was on so snuggly i never noticed it but one day something scratched it a little big and i could see it peel up a little bit and removed it, so maybe try just scratching the corner of the lens lightly with a finger nail to make sure there isn't a film on there?

Although mine didnt really take blurry photos with or without the film on. but maybe your film got dirty?

Top Liked Posts