{ROM}{2.3.6}R3VELATiON{FINAL}

Search This thread

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Not sure on release date...and its a new ROM...
Studa...Abe Lincoln, for you bro...done.

X
freedom through EMANCIPATION.

catfish07

Sep 8, 2008
Not sure on release date...and its a new ROM...
Studa...Abe Lincoln, for you bro...done.

X

Not bustin' your hump but how can you say there won't be anymore SODs? I've seen like 3 roms out that are having them.. is this gonna be different on all levels to Zeus and revelation? I get like one every couple of weeks but its worth it for my imancipation.

sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G pimped out on R3velation.

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Not bustin' your hump but how can you say there won't be anymore SODs? I've seen like 3 roms out that are having them.. is this gonna be different on all levels to Zeus and revelation? I get like one every couple of weeks but its worth it for my imancipation.

sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G pimped out on R3velation.

I don't think its ever going to be 100% free unless we go back to l2.

we are trying different things trying to isolate...but so far it seems to be a crap shoot...might be a reason why Samsung pulled the update ;)

Reactions: EXPERIMENT

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
I have no problem with him touting something they believe in. Dman does it all the time for his roms, and all of us here know, each of our Infuses react differently to roms. A problem for one, is problem free for another.

I CAN tell you I have been running SOD free and feeling extra smooth lately. So I look forward to a change/tweak/improvement.

...And I know you were not busting his chops, but again, I will take the confidence as a morale booster.

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Yeah I'm pretty confident that this new build has the sod beat. Nun just doesn't want to make arrogant claims because he's a humble gentleman. In my honest opinion unless your phone is really messed up prior to flashing, this new ROM will free you from them sod blues.
Its not perfect, but its my personal favorite of all the roms I've tried. Period.
(plus the creator hugs nuns!)

X

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
Yeah I'm pretty confident that this new build has the sod beat. Nun just doesn't want to make arrogant claims because he's a humble gentleman. In my honest opinion unless your phone is really messed up prior to flashing, this new ROM will free you from them sod blues.
Its not perfect, but its my personal favorite of all the roms I've tried. Period.
(plus the creator hugs nuns!)

X

a gentleman and a scholar.

you guys are both pretty rad :D

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
Why we need so many rom's for one device, r3velation is the bomb and just don't understand when yous could just redo this rom and tweak it out and make different themes and add-ons for it. But you need to make a frankenstein rom that has the best from all devs.

I been having issues with my sensors for orientation and accelerometer and that and was wondering if any one knows of a way to fix it. Don't drop it much and all that so don't think that's the problem. It happened 4 times in the past week and a half and don't know what to do about it. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated...

Sent from my Haxsung Infuse R3velation injected with adrenaline

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Why we need so many rom's for one device, r3velation is the bomb and just don't understand when yous could just redo this rom and tweak it out and make different themes and add-ons for it. But you need to make a frankenstein rom that has the best from all devs.

I been having issues with my sensors for orientation and accelerometer and that and was wondering if any one knows of a way to fix it. Don't drop it much and all that so don't think that's the problem. It happened 4 times in the past week and a half and don't know what to do about it. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated...

Well yous...the reason there are some many roms...there are so many different flavors and requirements that the dev like or need...it's their roms they are kind enough to put together what they want/require... and kind enough to share with us...I find being thankful that I can pick and try and choose what works for me...
Your issues may not be with other roms...but it's great having options to choose from...imho.
I say thanks to Nun, bigfau, dman and all others for making and sharing...:D

Sent by Aeon (bigfau's) Awesomeness via me !

Last edited:

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
Well yous...the reason there are some many roms...there are so many different flavors and requirements that the dev like or need...it's their roms they are kind enough to put together what they want/require... and kind enough to share with us...I find being thankful that I can pick and try and choose what works for me...
Your issues may not be with other roms...but it's great having options to choose from...imho.
I say thanks to Nun, bigfau, dman and all others for making and sharing...:D

Sent by Aeon (bigfau's) Awesomeness via me !

+1 for me ... nice John Wayne quote. :)

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

djbrian52

Feb 23, 2010
Cave Creek(Phoenix), AZ
Why we need so many rom's for one device

So if you think that Cheerios is the best cereal in the world, nobody else should want other options? That is what our world is about. Options! As far as the sensors, try going into CWM and wiping dalvik and cache to see if that helps. And of course, if that doesn't help, it may be time for a full wipe and reinstall.

Sent from my Infuse that had a R3velation and wants to be a Note when it grows up!!!

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
So if you think that Cheerios is the best cereal in the world, nobody else should want other options? That is what our world is about. Options! As far as the sensors, try going into CWM and wiping dalvik and cache to see if that helps. And of course, if that doesn't help, it may be time for a full wipe and reinstall.

Sent from my Infuse that had a R3velation and wants to be a Note when it grows up!!!

:Snicker: Or A different Rom.... :Snicker:

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
I'm not saying that at all I know people want different stuff for there roms but pretty much every rom does the same thing and you can tweak it how you want it. And that was just my opinion. You don't have to attack me at all and i really appreciate what the devs do for us. I'm always saying about how people don't appreciate them enough for what they do. I was just saying that with so many roms out there its hard to stick to one. They're all great and all quick but they all tend to do the same just themed differantly which is why I said about making a mod for the themes so people can change it to what they want. No wonder people leave the forum for how quick people are to jump at others for certain comments. And what's this about Cheerios, and that's what I think cause that's my opinion and I'm not trying to change other peoples. People need to learn to keep some comments to them selves.

I got it to work. Thanks for the help. I turned it off and pulled battery and blew out where they are and then it worked like a charm.. but thanks for the quick response to help instead of trying to tear apart my comment like everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

TDuran

Sep 13, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Excuse my ignorance, but when I try and play video (one that I have recorded myself, or one that has been sent to me via MMS), the video sometimes plays and other times my screen goes black, the soft keys stay lit and the phone freezes. The only way to get out is multiple touches to the home key which of course takes me back to my home screen. I read the OP but did not see anything in reference to video being broken but I also noticed the same thing happens to my wife's Infuse running Infused 2.2.3. Is this a known issue with these ROMs, or is there a work around, or am I what I stated at the beginning of this post.... ignorant? Please be gentle..... :(

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
I'm not saying that at all I know people want different stuff for there roms but pretty much every rom does the same thing and you can tweak it how you want it. And that was just my opinion. You don't have to attack me at all and i really appreciate what the devs do for us. I'm always saying about how people don't appreciate them enough for what they do. I was just saying that with so many roms out there its hard to stick to one. They're all great and all quick but they all tend to do the same just themed differantly which is why I said about making a mod for the themes so people can change it to what they want. No wonder people leave the forum for how quick people are to jump at others for certain comments. And what's this about Cheerios, and that's what I think cause that's my opinion and I'm not trying to change other peoples. People need to learn to keep some comments to them selves.

I got it to work. Thanks for the help. I turned it off and pulled battery and blew out where they are and then it worked like a charm.. but thanks for the quick response to help instead of trying to tear apart my comment like everyone else.

Ahh, just teasin cause of everyone was antsy and it had been quiet lately.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    revelationbanner.png

The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.
    revelationshowcase.png
    This is only the beginning...​
    revelationlocks.png

First Native Infuse Rom w/ 8 Lockscreen Options
    Features

• UCLB3 firmware
    • Entropy's DD Experimental KernelOriginal Thread
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Universal Adrenaline Shotv14-1 Original Thread
    • 8 Lockscreens - Changable in Settings Menu
    • 14 Quick Panel Toggles - Customizable with Quickpanel Options found in Settings Menu
    • Extended power menu
    • Accurate battery mod
    • ADW EX launcher
    • Custom transition animations
    • ICS Fonts, Sounds, and other theme elements
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUP
    • Google Music
    • SMSBackup
    • Voltage Control 4.9.1
    • Black Palringo - in app settings/display...set to legacy view for black chat
    • Screenshot ER Original Thread
    • Swype - you will find two Swype keyboards found in a folder on your sd card. Install as an apk.
    • Modified Collective Wallpaper Chooser
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

You will notice a Android System fc on bootup. This is due to the tweaks that were coded in. It's not a bug...it's just a side effect. The fix for this is to hit OK when the window pops up.

Lockscreens are controlled by the EDT app which has been integrated into the settings menu. Lockscreen options are the only thing that works atm...we will be working on the other options later. There are music controls on all locks except the AOSP lock.​

There are currently no themes that will work with this base. Themes will need to be ported over to this base. Flashing any theme not specifically made for this rom, and this version, will break locks most certainly and will more than likely throw you in a bootloop. Please wait for themes made specifically for this version...you have been warned :cool:

Download R3VELATiON verse 2
    MD5 Checksum
    17e76c9f019c59496cd5ec9598513ae6

Credits

• Dman and Experiment...Thanks for everything to help make this possible. This was a team effort, and was quite fun putting together.
    • Entropy - kernel
    • dsexton702 - Adrenaline tweaks
    • Dagr8, Sbrissen,Whitehawkx for lockscreen pioneering...and GoldieKing for all his help
    • ftgg99 - Screenshot ER
    • Romann - EDT Tweaks Original Thread
    • Trevino07 - modified Palringo
    • The Collective - thanks for being family. Not only is it a privilege to work with you...but it's great being part of a close knit phone family.
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.
    ChangeLog

• Entropy's DD experimental kernel
    • added lock screen options
    • added quickpanelsettings.apk and integrated into settings menu
    • some android.policy.jar edits to alleviate sod
    • added new images to wallpaper chooser
    • added ics sounds
    • added live wallpaper support
    • both sanim and bootanimation support added...no need to change when switching kernels
    • added fixed dialer

.............................​
    Third Post!

---------- EXPERIMENT ----------

Oh yeah ;) somebody needs to Click me "thanks" button.
    Clean Glass Lockscreen Mod for R3velation

R3velation_Clean.png

Download Here

R3velation AOSP Lock Revert Back Mod

R3velation_AOSP.png

Download AOSP Here
    One more for good measure.
    Well I got 5 kids and nothing to prove, that fleur is hella gangsta in my book. Haha

X,
    on R3VELATiON with gangsta fleurs'.

Werd!

Speaking of gangsta. Here's a little something that will become your gateway for all things mod. The R3VELATiON OTA. This app will link you to the latest stuff. Its not very full atm, but will be shortly.

...and a big thanks to Flappjaxxx for help with the ota.